are any treasures missable?

C0rtEz442

49 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Not in the first game. But also you can check on your own without a guide by pressing square, then triangle in a dungeon to see how many chests you have vs how many in that dungeon there are.

lol I literally didn't know that was in the game. Thanks for the tip

32 minutes ago, oYazmat said:

Nothing in FF1 is missable

The rest of them have missable treasures and bestiary

Great to hear. Then I can just enjoy the game :) Will keep the missables in the other games in mind and will look for a guide for them

2 hours ago, C0rtEz442 said:

lol I literally didn't know that was in the game. Thanks for the tip

Great to hear. Then I can just enjoy the game :) Will keep the missables in the other games in mind and will look for a guide for them

You can use Lylas steam guides they are great and the trophies are the same as Steam achievements

• Like 2

On 4/23/2023 at 6:36 AM, ThatMuttGuy said:

Not in the first game. But also you can check on your own without a guide by pressing square, then triangle in a dungeon to see how many chests you have vs how many in that dungeon there are.

I noticed that when you do that for the dungeon maps, you can even see where the chests are and if they've been opened or not. Granted, you can't see those behind doors until you enter rooms, which it then shows for all rooms on the floor instead of the outside area. Still useful though, helps you keep track on which ones you still need to open too, alongside said counter.

• Like 1