Platinum 1 Run?

x-iGoAT-X

1 hour ago, x-iGoAT-X said:

Can you get the platinum in 1 run? Just curious if anyone has done this before? 

you could try but i think most people find it too much work to mulit task plus the worse boss on hardest mode is either phantom or unknown plus the grind would be made worse. the biggest problem is going to be the speedrun trophy however you can cheat it. by reaching 100 hours in game as once you do the clock resets and you can beat the game in basically under the time needed that way but I only know that way from the ps3 one of this not ps4

55 minutes ago, ElektrickRage said:

Yes you can do it, the first thing you want to do is proud mode and the speedrun at the same time like I did, you should have PLENTY of time. After that you can get the platinum. I believe in you!

Thanks, I'm going to go for it! Hopefully I can do it. What worlds can I skip for 15 hour trophy? 

7 hours ago, x-iGoAT-X said:

Thanks, I'm going to go for it! Hopefully I can do it. What worlds can I skip for 15 hour trophy? 

I didn't know you could skip any worlds, I just did all of them. If you can't remember the exact layout you can have a text guide by your side with your phone. There is a really good site with a good layout, I forgot what it's called now, they show you pictures and everything.