Sacraficial Lamb Wont Pop

coopbuh

It is kind of buggy if memory serves me correctly as I had to do it a few times when I was pretty sure I got it. I ended up doing it with a friend, and I was the one who got shot instead of shooting someone else. Keep in mind though that the zombies have to actually die from the explosion, not just become crawlers and having the lamb get swarmed by zombies lessens the impact of the blast. This is a common issue in the later rounds when zombies start getting more tanky.

Though, if you are doing this in later rounds, create a bunch of crawlers, round them up, and then shoot someone/get shot and go prone near them. I remember this working when my brother got it. I would try that.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

You are killing 6+ zombies with 1 shot, right? You are not shooting multiple arrows?

Killing 18 zombies with 1 arrow sounds pretty much impossible to me, the weapon isn't that strong and will only insta kill zombies on early rounds. And there won't be 18+ zombies until later rounds.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, quadboy_007 said:

You are killing 6+ zombies with 1 shot, right? You are not shooting multiple arrows?

Killing 18 zombies with 1 arrow sounds pretty much impossible to me, the weapon isn't that strong and will only insta kill zombies on early rounds. And there won't be 18+ zombies until later rounds.

was 18 on an instakill, managed to get the trophy to pop on exactly 6. idk why that happened but we got it