Guide Needed

monkeywith1gun

3 hours ago, monkeywith1gun said:

Been trying to get this platinum on and off but every guide I use ends up being wrong and I am not sure what to do.

Can anyone send me a guide which actually works which I can use?

Would be much appreciated! 

The only Guides I know of for this game are riddled with errors, especially for getting certain words to appear. I had to combine all of them, then spend hours combining different sections to get the correct route to appear that allowed me to unlock the final word I was missing ?.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

The only Guides I know off for this game are riddled with errors and other inaccuracies, especially for getting certain words to appear. I had to combine all of them and spend hours picking them apart to get the correct route to appear that allowed me to unlock the final word I was missing ?.

Sounds painful :(

Would you say you could just play the game blind and then clean up later?

53 minutes ago, monkeywith1gun said:

Sounds painful :(

Would you say you could just play the game blind and then clean up later?

With or without a Guide, this game is a painful, joyless, soul destroying experience IMO that should just be avoided like the plague but if you're desperate for the Plat, use either a Guide or combination of Guides from the get-go, else trying to clean up the trophies later on will be even more stressful and irritating. I was ready to snap the disc in half after my umpteenth failed attempt to get the final word I needed for the Plat but soon afterwards, the stars aligned and I finally managed to get it to unlock, then I uninstalled the game and got rid of it.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

12 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

With or without a Guide, this game is a painful, joyless, soul destroying experience that should just be avoided like the plague but if you're desperate for the Plat, use either a Guide or combination of Guides from the get-go, else trying to clean up the trophies later on will be even more stressful and irritating. I was ready to snap the disc in half after my umpteenth failed attempt to get the final word I needed for the Plat but soon afterwards, the stars aligned and I finally managed to get it to unlock, then I uninstalled the game and got rid of it.

Thanks for the feedback, guess I will just have to hope and pray for a better experience, but really appreciate the feedback!

36 minutes ago, Play3GianniGreed said:

I used the guide on PS3 import and it worked 100% without issue. 

Problem is that the site is offline now. 

Their guides are still preserved on PSN Trophy Leaders dot com. What sucks is that most (all?) images have been removed from their guides making some of them completely useless.

https://(URL not allowed)/forums/forum/gaming/ps3imports-org

Not sure if the guide for Kotodama had images originally which are helpful/required for the plat but there is a guide for it on the page above.

Edited by iriihutoR84
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, iriihutoR84 said:

Their guides are still preserved on (URL not allowed). What sucks is that most (all?) images have been removed from their guides making some of them completely useless.

https://(URL not allowed)/forums/forum/gaming/ps3imports-org

Not sure if the guide for Kotodama had images originally which are helpful/required for the plat but there is a guide for it on the page above.

Oh wow thank you, I did know about this guide but as Play3GianniGreed said it didn't appear to be available any more.

Will give this one a go and hopefully will get the platinum!