Starting now???

MiniBouss

Hi.

I platinumed the game on PS4 when it was launched on PS+, and never touched it again. I just got a PS5. I understood that since I did not play the game during the Epic migration, I lost all my progress/stats.

So my question: how is it to start today? Is the platinum "easily" achievable before the game closure? I am thinking for instance about tricky trophies such as Invicible, Unstoppable, You shall not pass.

I usually play alone (I do not have a squad of friends to play or boost with), so I am thinking also about the trophies involving friends.

Thanks!

21 minutes ago, MiniBouss said:

Hi.

I platinumed the game on PS4 when it was launched on PS+, and never touched it again. I just got a PS5. I understood that since I did not play the game during the Epic migration, I lost all my progress/stats.

So my question: how is it to start today? Is the platinum "easily" achievable before the game closure? I am thinking for instance about tricky trophies such as Invicible, Unstoppable, You shall not pass.

I usually play alone (I do not have a squad of friends to play or boost with), so I am thinking also about the trophies involving friends.

Thanks!

you still can get your stuff back. Contact support and tell them you want to migrate your old account to the new. I have missed the opportunity also. But got my stuff back when I contacted them. 

Edited by ZEE11W
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, ZEE11W said:

you still can get your stuff back. Contact support and tell them you want to migrate your old account to the new. I have missed the opportunity also. But got my stuff back when I contacted them. 

Thanks for the info.

Do you know where I can find the contact for the support?

Also I understood that only some trophies autopop from PS4 to PS5. I think it is everything about levels and stats and all specific actions have to be done again (so I guess trophies such as Invicible or Unstoppable).

Do you have any info/confirmation on that?

Thanks.

52 minutes ago, MiniBouss said:

Thanks for the info.

Do you know where I can find the contact for the support?

Also I understood that only some trophies autopop from PS4 to PS5. I think it is everything about levels and stats and all specific actions have to be done again (so I guess trophies such as Invicible or Unstoppable).

Do you have any info/confirmation on that?

Thanks.

When it comes to autopop you only need to do 1 more of a certain action like 1 catch, 1 Daily Challenge, 1 assist. Like you allready said level specific ones need to be redone.

I'd say it's doable but some of the Trophies are tougher without boosting like the bomb Trophy and the garbage one.

• Like 1

You are welcome!

form their site I believe here, 

https://knockoutcity.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

they will ask for your old City KO ID and your new Epic ID and your PSN so they can combine your old account with your new one. 

If I remember correctly,   some you will need to just do one more of them. Others re do them which they are not that hard honestly. But I think they might have fixed and a lot more trophies autopop I could have misunderstood it. 

I get my platinum for both PS4 and PS5 last year. But I still play the game that’s why I asked them to migrate my accounts. 

hope this helps and good luck 

5 minutes ago, ConAir said:

I'd say it's doable but some of the Trophies are tougher without boosting like the bomb Trophy and the garbage one.

bomb and garbage I got them without boosting. They are doable solo just not hard. Maybe luck involved off course. 

Edited by ZEE11W

On 29/04/2023 at 5:51 PM, ZEE11W said:

You are welcome!

form their site I believe here, 

https://knockoutcity.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

they will ask for your old City KO ID and your new Epic ID and your PSN so they can combine your old account with your new one. 

If I remember correctly,   some you will need to just do one more of them. Others re do them which they are not that hard honestly. But I think they might have fixed and a lot more trophies autopop I could have misunderstood it. 

I get my platinum for both PS4 and PS5 last year. But I still play the game that’s why I asked them to migrate my accounts. 

hope this helps and good luck 

bomb and garbage I got them without boosting. They are doable solo just not hard. Maybe luck involved off course. 

The support restored my old account (they were very effective by the way!).

I was surprised by the "autopop" of the trophies. The ones for XP did effectively, but the others that almost autopopped were such ones for the contracts (and similar).

The ones for the number of KOs, assists, etc... did not pop. I had to fulfill the requirements again for the MVP for example.

Did you have to do the 1000 KOs all over again? Did it pop after the 1st KO or after a random number?

Thanks.

7 minutes ago, MiniBouss said:

The support restored my old account (they were very effective by the way!).

I was surprised by the "autopop" of the trophies. The ones for XP did effectively, but the others that almost autopopped were such ones for the contracts (and similar).

The ones for the number of KOs, assists, etc... did not pop. I had to fulfill the requirements again for the MVP for example.

Did you have to do the 1000 KOs all over again? Did it pop after the 1st KO or after a random number?

Thanks.

For me I got 1 KO and got the 1000 trophy popped. Same for assists, same for all those cumlative trophies. Play with all outfits once, all of those style trophies unlock. I'm now just stuck because glug glug seems to have not popped (for whatever reason). So currently trying to re-do that.

1 minute ago, Nitro said:

For me I got 1 KO and got the 1000 trophy popped. Same for assists, same for all those cumlative trophies. Play with all outfits once, all of those style trophies unlock. I'm now just stuck because glug glug seems to have not popped (for whatever reason). So currently trying to re-do that.

Strange. Glug glug popped for me with the 1st drink.

I started playing while the account wasn't restored yet and so had some KOs at that time. Maybe that messed everything? I asked the support. I hope that they will help me (having 1000 KOs and assists before the server closure can be a grind).

Just for information, the support team gave me an answer on my issue (I am impressed as some teams never answer):

The Velan team is aware of an issue that is making it more difficult than intended for players to unlock certain trophies/achievements. The trophies you mentioned are among the ones we hear about frequently. Velan is currently working on a make-good fix for this issue but it has not been deployed live yet. We're going to put this ticket on-hold so that we can contact you when that fix is deployed.

They also gave me the numbers for each trophy that is on the database (I am not sure if I can find this info myself, as it must be a mix of my old and "new" stats).