When do the Servers Close?

KillMeBlIly

Hi, my friend wants to know when the servers are closing and if they are going away for good. I have heard mixed things in regards to if this game is coming back. I have the Platinum thankfully, but it sure would be a shame to see this title go forever. 

Edited by KillMeBlIly

20 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

They go offline on June 25th but the devs have said they're aiming for a re-launch early next year, though the game was a massive flop so it's unlikely that will actually happen.

Thanks for the date and I’m worried that what you said might be the case. 

Its a complicated situation, but basically, the game up to this point was an unfinished beta that they were forced to keep open by the publisher, after it's initial success. They had to spend more time maintaining the servers than actually being able to develop the game, and that's what led to the problems. They're finally bringing it down so they can actually finish the game. It will be back.

8 hours ago, ExHaseo said:

Its a complicated situation, but basically, the game up to this point was an unfinished beta that they were forced to keep open by the publisher, after it's initial success. They had to spend more time maintaining the servers than actually being able to develop the game, and that's what led to the problems. They're finally bringing it down so they can actually finish the game. It will be back.

I hope that is actually the case, but you never know with corporations. In any case @KillMeBlIly, there is a chance that the game does come back, but with a new trophy list. So if would be better to just do the game to be safe.

• Like 2