Fall Guys - Upcoming Shows

6 hours ago, s3lf_loath1ng said:

Thanks for the info. Was just wondering when these trophies would become realistically achievable again, as team games feel pretty much nonexistent at the moment 

You can spam Squads and pray for one.

Got Jinxed in a final, so it does rotate through in that mode.

But you need so much to align that it's 90% luck.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, kevinyang82 said:

You can spam Squads and pray for one.

Got Jinxed in a final, so it does rotate through in that mode.

But you need so much to align that it's 90% luck.

I've been playing Squads since the new season started.

I got Team Tail Tag twice as the second round. It's damn near impossible to win with a score of one in that round. 

And I had some snowball team game as penultimate but that one goes for %, not score.

That's it.

Also finals don't count for trophy, because I did that twice in prev season and still no trophy here.

With the new season there are even less team games.

I remember in the early days people complaining there were too many team games, well it's the opposite now.

The best chance is really the Fall Ball event that's coming up in 2 weeks.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DizzyDavidson said:

I've been playing Squads since the new season started.

I got Team Tail Tag twice as the second round. It's damn near impossible to win with a score of one in that round. 

And I had some snowball team game as penultimate but that one goes for %, not score.

That's it.

Also finals don't count for trophy, because I did that twice in prev season and still no trophy here.

With the new season there are even less team games.

I remember in the early days people complaining there were too many team games, well it's the opposite now.

The best chance is really the Fall Ball event that's coming up in 2 weeks.

I got Low Baller with the Jinxed Final, so it does count.

But again, a lot of luck involved. Definitely Fall Ball Cup is the best chance for both trophies.

ive not seen any team events all week and then last night sae 7 or 8 in a 5 hour period.  Team Tail Tag in round 2 a couple of times, Fall Ball with 4 squads left, Jinxed and basketfall finals for the others.

Didnt meet the trophy requirements for low baller but interesting that they appreared a little more frequently

• Like 2

On 20/05/2023 at 7:03 AM, paulcoe said:

ive not seen any team events all week and then last night sae 7 or 8 in a 5 hour period.  Team Tail Tag in round 2 a couple of times, Fall Ball with 4 squads left, Jinxed and basketfall finals for the others.

Didnt meet the trophy requirements for low baller but interesting that they appreared a little more frequently

I've been playing only Squads for my daily challenges, and only encountered Jinxed x 2, Basketball x 1 for the past week.

That snowball one is the most common, but that round doesn't help with either trophy. Wish they replaced that with another 3 team round with possible overtime.