Can't get the fifth ending

TalalHmd

10 minutes ago, TalalHmd said:

I can't get the Harmonized Force ending, I tried the solution in the guide 3 times, but I keep getting the Power of Cleasing ending, even though I'm not touching the controller 

As soon as you interact with the green thingymajig, press PS button on the controller and wait a few minutes.

Being on the Home Menu disables any inputs within the game and will trigger the correct ending first time!!

If on PS5, I just press it once till I get the overlay so I can still see the gameplay, then once the storyboard starts rolling, I then go back into the game.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Optinooby said:

As soon as you interact with the green thingymajig, press PS button on the controller and wait a few minutes.

Being on the Home Menu disables any inputs within the game and will trigger the correct ending first time!!

If on PS5, I just press it once till I get the overlay so I can still see the gameplay, then once the storyboard starts rolling, I then go back into the game.

That worked, thanks. 

btw if I missed a collectible in the tutorial, should I not bother with any collectables now, and start a new game? not sure if I missed any, but most likely as I was not looking for collectables 

EDIT: I checked and I think the only item that isn't on my story bits list is the 'crumpled piece of paper', but I tried to pick it up in a new game, it doesn't get added to the story bits anyway 

Edited by TalalHmd

1 hour ago, TalalHmd said:

btw if I missed a collectible in the tutorial, should I not bother with any collectables now, and start a new game? not sure if I missed any, but most likely as I was not looking for collectables 

EDIT: I checked and I think the only item that isn't on my story bits list is the 'crumpled piece of paper', but I tried to pick it up in a new game, it doesn't get added to the story bits anyway 

Tutorial Collectibles are NOT missable!!! Don't wanna say this, but you need to ignore the info in guides that say they are!!

ALL tutorial collectibles can be found in Hermes Fortress Sub Quest 1 and the 'Crumpled Piece of Paper' isn't actually counted as a collectible, it's not needed!

@TalalHmd.

If you tell me what number story collectible is missing, I can tell your exactly where it is and what you missing. Just count from the top which would be #1, then #2, then #3 etc and let me know the number you're missing

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Tutorial Collectibles are NOT missable!!! Don't wanna say this, but you need to ignore the info in guides that say they are!!

ALL tutorial collectibles can be found in Hermes Fortress Sub Quest 1 and the 'Crumpled Piece of Paper' isn't actually counted as a collectible, it's not needed!

@TalalHmd.

If you tell me what number story collectible is missing, I can tell your exactly where it is and what you missing. Just count from the top which would be #1, then #2, then #3 etc and let me know the number you're missing

already got the trophy, thanks. I wasn't missing anything from the tutorial. but I'm glad to hear it's not missable anyway

now I'm missing the Varg in the tutorial trophy, any tips Optinooby? I remember you helped me with a similar trophy in Mortal Shell 

17 minutes ago, TalalHmd said:

already got the trophy, thanks. I wasn't missing anything from the tutorial. but I'm glad to hear it's not missable anyway

now I'm missing the Varg in the tutorial trophy, any tips Optinooby? I remember you helped me with a similar trophy in Mortal Shell 

Ive got a Platinum Video and Text guide going up in the next few hours, just keep an eye out for a new thread. All I do with him is dodge and attack after certain attacks, you will see in the video. I dont parry like a lot of guides advise

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Optinooby said:

Ive got a Platinum Video and Text guide going up in the next few hours, just keep an eye out for a new thread. All I do with him is dodge and attack after certain attacks, you will see in the video. I dont parry like a lot of guides advise

Once again, you have saved my ass on this game.  Thank you!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2023 at 6:05 PM, Optinooby said:

This needs to be in guide. Worked first time.