Missing location?

cybershark91

So it seems I missed a location somewhere. ? at least the trophy didn‘t pop after the credits. 
I wonder, is there a way to actually get a number on how many locations has been visited? 
so far I wasn‘t able to locate anything missing with the maps on the guide. ? got everything else, so no missing chests or items at all. Also have 13 chocobo forrests in total 

edit: i noticed one thing missing in saronia. The grey one in the middle of it ? any idea what this point is? Got the four parts of saronia, the castle and the dragonspire.

Edited by cybershark91

Okay, that was realy strange. I did read somewhere gray dots indicate also not yet visited ares (sight skill). To be clear, i reloaded my save right before of the point of no return. I noticed that besides the dort in the middle of saronia i also had a grey dot at the place of northwest saronia. I‘m absolutly sure i visited that location. But as soon as i entered it, i got my last trophy and the platinum. 

so in case anybody else has a similiar problem. Try loading an old save and go to a grey place. Seems the ga,e had something not correctly registerd

• 1 month later...

I've reached the world of darkness and the trophy didn't pop, so I've reloaded the last save on the world map, cast sight, I've seen a grey dot, it turns out I've missed a chocobo forest, went to that forest and the trophy popped, so also map locations progress is shared among savegames ?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 7/17/2023 at 9:06 AM, Brightblade76 said:

I've reached the world of darkness and the trophy didn't pop, so I've reloaded the last save on the world map, cast sight, I've seen a grey dot, it turns out I've missed a chocobo forest, went to that forest and the trophy popped, so also map locations progress is shared among savegames ?

Yeah, when I played it, I had the exact same thing happening. However, instead of casting sight I just compared a screenshot of the full map with my own map.