Unit 13 NA Using Vita Trick?

Nitro

Hi all,

I was just wondering if there is any way to do the Vita trick to be able to get the online trophies for Unit 13?

I know I have done the Vita Trick for an online trophy before, but I'm not sure how it goes with playing with someone else online.

If anyone has done this or has some sort of experience with it, can you please let me know as I would love to re-play and get a second platinum for this game. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I have a physical US copy, but sadly I don't think it is possible to get the online trophy.

I own the network pass (EU), but I don't think there is a way to link the US network pass to my account.
Trying to connect online takes me to the psstore, but it can't find the required network pass as it is not available in the EU store.

So annoying that we can't finish the game again beacause of the stupid network pass system for 1 easy trophy.

15 hours ago, quadboy_007 said:

I have a physical US copy, but sadly I don't think it is possible to get the online trophy.

I own the network pass (EU), but I don't think there is a way to link the US network pass to my account.
Trying to connect online takes me to the psstore, but it can't find the required network pass as it is not available in the EU store.

So annoying that we can't finish the game again beacause of the stupid network pass system for 1 easy trophy.

I have learned that you can get the plat, just need to do the Vita trick.

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, NajiLionheart said:

Vita trick? Kinda noob to the system, would you mind to explain? appreciate it.

It's grey area, and it is currently allowed on PSNP. However, if you make a mistake and trophies pop out of order, you'll be removed from PSNP leaderboards and list of achievers.

Here's the Vita trick:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, zizimonster said:

It's grey area, and it is currently allowed on PSNP. However, if you make a mistake and trophies pop out of order, you'll be removed from PSNP leaderboards and list of achievers.

Here's the Vita trick:

Thanks! I'm not a fan of this kind of tricks but I'm curious about it, since I don't have many vita games. 

• Like 1