[DELETED]

I also have a suggestion.

For the estimated time, allow two numbers to be put, like "30-40 hours", not just "30 hours". A lot of games cannot be defined how long they'll take, especially if they are skill based. I'll make a NGS2 guide and I definitely cannot put a singular time estimate, I'd put 80-150 hours. Therefore it could be misleading if I just put 80 or just 150.

• Like 1

A little suggestion from me:

The "My Guides" button might be done away with - my guess is that it is only the minority of users who will write guides and perhaps this button shouldn't be on everyones screen when, for most, it will not be used.

It could be replaced with "Guides for me" which would take you to a page which automatically curates the available guides and presents you with just those guides for games which you are jet to Platinum of 100%, which it could do by checking against your profile and already obtained trophies.  Could it even order those guides by which games would be simplest to finish off, to help the user prioritise their time, sort of in the same way the "Trophy Advisor" does but on a game-wide level?

I understand your point but:

why someone would have to search a trophy-guide before knowing which game he'll be playing? (Otherwise, if you know the name of the game you can search it)

The workflow should be:

I wonder which game i wanna play-->Look at its trophies-->Look at its trophy-guide.

or

I wonder which game i wanna play-->Now i know its name--> Now I can see if it has a guide on this website and see if it's within my reach.

I understand your point but:

why someone would have to search a trophy-guide before knowing which game he'll be playing? (Otherwise, if you know the name of the game you can search it)

The workflow should be:

I wonder which game i wanna play-->Look at its trophies-->Look at its trophy-guide.

or

I wonder which game i wanna play-->Now i know its name--> Now I can see if it has a guide on this website and see if it's within my reach.

I wonder if there are any easy games I haven't heard about -> Guides -> Search a letter.

Is there a central register of games which need a guide?  

Maybe there should be list of games with no guides, games with guides pending review, and games that have live guides (this last one may be redundant for obvious reasons).

That way someone thinking of writing a guide can tell if they'd be wasting their time before they get started, i.e. because a guide for that is already with the team for review.

Or is the intention that a game could have multiple guides?

• Like 1