One Piece Odyssey Reunion of Memories DLC - New Characters, Bosses and more

Ben-Gun

One Piece: Odyssey’s Reunion of Memories DLC is released today. In this new expansion, the Straw Hats are approached by a girl resembling Lim and they are sent into another world.

You will face new enemies like Mihawk, Perona, Enel from the Skypeia story arc and of course - Edward Newgate!

I'M GOING TO BE KING OF THE PIRATES!

The DLC is OKAY - just completed it. The story was fine but it was a bit boring near the end. Still wondering how to get ending A?

Check the DLC out below! Made a few gameplay vids with new characters and boss fights -

WALKTHROUGH

BOSS FIGHTS

NEW CHARACTERS MOVES

ENDINGS

Edited by Ben-Gun

7 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

How long is this DLC?
Is it just a couple of boss fights, no new locations?

I think I landede on 4,5 hours'ish. Same locations. But almost 100% cutscenes, you get telepirted between sections and make choices that change the fights and paths - most likely related to the 2nd ending for the dlc.

And a few new characters yes. Not playable and not any new attacks for main characters.

hey i found all 7 ninja yoisas on my first playthrough while choosing left side at all decisions and got the ending L. i played the whole dlc a second time with all right decisions ( all ninja yoisas were found already ) still got the ending L. i got ending A after my third playthrough while choosing all positive answers when u see Lim in the darkness

1 minute ago, CriticalPwner said:

hey i found all 7 ninja yoisas on my first playthrough while choosing left side at all decisions and got the ending L. i played the whole dlc a second time with all right decisions ( all ninja yoisas were found already ) still got the ending L. i got ending A after my third playthrough while choosing all positive answers when u see Lim in the darkness

You just need all 7 yoisas and unlock all memos from "objectives" - Choices doesnt matter

then why i needed 3 playthroughs? i just want to understand why i needed to play that dlc 3 times for the ending A while having all 7 yoisas and unlocked the memos since playthrough 1. choices dont matter but i mixed good and bad answers while Lim was in the darkness. like told her to think what would luffy do and next be depressed and do nothing .  both playthroughs ending L

10 hours ago, CriticalPwner said:

then why i needed 3 playthroughs? i just want to understand why i needed to play that dlc 3 times for the ending A while having all 7 yoisas and unlocked the memos since playthrough 1. choices dont matter but i mixed good and bad answers while Lim was in the darkness. like told her to think what would luffy do and next be depressed and do nothing .  both playthroughs ending L

Aah, wait - have u talked to Lim at the final camp before the final boss? She gives a memory or something ? That might be the trigger for each playthrough

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So what would you guys say is the recommended level to tackle the DLC? I'm around Lv 50 with my characters and just cleared chapter 8 in the main story. I guess I wouldn't be max. level when I beat the campaign so would that be to underleveled to get the DLC out of the way or is it doable? Would be helpful to know so I could plan my approaches accordingly.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What a shameless money grab. With memoria they could have easily implemented any arc from the series. Yet there were zero new zones. Barely any gameplay at all. Half of the new  characters weren't voiced as if even the VA didn't want anything to do with it. I usually enjoy DLCs but that was really bad. Not to mention it costs about 25€.

• Like 2