I accidently bought woa....is there a way for a refund even if ive started the game?

DividedByMankind

3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Once you've downloaded and started up a game, you're pretty much screwed when it comes to getting a refund :(. You might be able to get one if you find a sympathetic support person but the odds are still very low, if not impossible.

Ill try calling the norwegian support on tuesday, they are usually sympathetic ? Its hollyday here tomorrow has to be tuesday.,maybe if i tell em the vr code i have or something like that, and they can check its not been redeemed or use trophies as advantage, that its not started ?

Theyll always give refund if you didmt download yet. If you did download theyll gove you refund still bit its a one time thing. My kid bought Gran turismo 7 deluxe before by mistake and downloaded it.  Turned on console and just hit x non stop. On ps5 it boots up to store she hit x on store x on featured x on gran turismo 7 x on add to cart x on cart x on confirm x on download. Crazy how a 4 year old can just hit x 10 times n waste $75 but they gave it back to me. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Camokidd87 said:

Theyll always give refund if you didmt download yet. If you did download theyll gove you refund still bit its a one time thing. My kid bought Gran turismo 7 deluxe before by mistake and downloaded it.  Turned on console and just hit x non stop. On ps5 it boots up to store she hit x on store x on featured x on gran turismo 7 x on add to cart x on cart x on confirm x on download. Crazy how a 4 year old can just hit x 10 times n waste $75 but they gave it back to me. 

You might want to consider turning on the setting that requires you to enter your password for store purchases, just to avoid this happening in the future. Sony is notorious for not refunding purchases, and if a one time thing is only a one time thing then you don't want there to be a second time.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Swotam said:

You might want to consider turning on the setting that requires you to enter your password for store purchases, just to avoid this happening in the future. Sony is notorious for not refunding purchases, and if a one time thing is only a one time thing then you don't want there to be a second time.

I did that immediately after hahaha