Jack of All Trades (Quick Warning)

On the main menu, tab R1 to Collection, then tab R2 once to Gear. This Gear page displays all Throwables and Gadgets that can be applied to the trophy Jack of All Trades.

Note that the Defibrillator and Medi-Pen are not shown. Although both life-saving devices are in fact Gadgets, achieving T1 Mastery with either the Defibrillator or Medi-Pen will award you nothing other than a red and black profile icon. Apparently throwing 4,000 Smoke Grenades and mastering Tracer Dart Guns and EOD Bots deserves a trophy from DICE, but mastering equipment that keeps your teammates alive does not.

Edited by poetic_justice_
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, barticle said:

From next week's patch notes:

"Fixed issue where earning T1 Mastery on the Defibrillator did not reward the "Jack of All Trades" Achievement/Trophy."

Let's just hope they dont create new problems.

Edited by MelzaXVII
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Mr_Tenno777 said:

I got the Tier 1 for the Defibrillator, but no trophy a bit before the patch. The update seemed to fix it. When I was trying out the new map, I got the trophy while the game was loading. 

Congratulations. That is good news.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

This problem has been fixed with the season 5.0 update:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/quot-Jack-of-All-Trades-quot-trophy-was-not-awarded-for/td-p/12415324/page/2
You can now get T1 with the defibrillators and the "jack of all trades" trophy will pop. I think this is the easiest gadget to get T1 with (if you haven't unlocked the soflam)

Edited by InfamousDooMZ

• 2 weeks later...