Play the game on your mobile

DAS2in1

This might explain why so many players are terrible. Tried a version of phone pool years ago and it was just awkward.

On this version, I had the 10 wins in a row on the first afternoon of playing. Just a case of grinding the rest out when I can be bothered (half an hour here and there).

Only trophy I'm not sure about is the one for getting the cue ball off the table (?).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JPageMartin36 said:

This might explain why so many players are terrible. Tried a version of phone pool years ago and it was just awkward.

On this version, I had the 10 wins in a row on the first afternoon of playing. Just a case of grinding the rest out when I can be bothered (half an hour here and there).

Only trophy I'm not sure about is the one for getting the cue ball off the table (?).

https://youtu.be/n1Zb4_4xRM8

• Like 1

On 2.6.2023 at 5:17 AM, SilentStorm2020 said:

I was curious how you unlock quick fire tournaments? Says I need to get to rookie level 2 but how? Been playing for a week and haven’t advanced. Anyone know?

Monday morning 10 am EU time leagues results have deadline. If you're 25th place or higher in your league you get promoted. You need to get promoted twice to get to rokkie lvl 2

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have now also found out that you can play this game not only on your cell phone but also on your PC with the new "Google Play Games Beta", which allows you to aim and shoot even more precisely with the mouse - this makes this platinum trophy even easier

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Works like a charm. I did the complete game on my mobile, then synched my mobile account to the PS5 game and unlocked my plat in 1 second.

After that, just start up the ps4 version of the game and enjoy another easy plat unlocked within 30 seconds ;)

• 1 month later...

I started the game on PS5 and now i want to continue the progress on my mobile. 

i cannot find the button to link the ps account on my mobile. i can connect only Fb - Apple - miniclip.

are there any ways to continue the progression on my mobile?

thank you

I think we can only link the mobile account to ps5/4 and not from ps to mobile. 

One question…If I try to link the mobile account now, the money and the diamonds will be added on ps5 progress or the mobile progress overwrite the ps progress??

1 hour ago, tommydelonge said:

I think we can only link the mobile account to ps5/4 and not from ps to mobile. 

One question…If I try to link the mobile account now, the money and the diamonds will be added on ps5 progress or the mobile progress overwrite the ps progress??

Cant help you with that, as i completely platinumed this game on my phone.

But would make sense if its get overwritten.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/28/2024 at 10:11 AM, breakXedge said:

Hi guys. How do you know ingame on mobile if you've completed the requisites for a trophy?

There is a section where you can see the ingame achievements. Not all of them are part of the trophy list. Just compare both lists to see which ones you have to do

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Vanzinho said:

There is a section where you can see the ingame achievements. Not all of them are part of the trophy list. Just compare both lists to see which ones you have to do

Thank you man, will check!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Been working on this on the nintendo switch, finding it way too luck based for me. Can't get past a 4 streak despite dominating most matches in the skill department.

I may keep trying but anyone know of other games that can be progressed on mobile or switch?