IA/VT -Colorful-

Shana Alter

I'm glad you finally got it too :P

I really like how they implemented the new arrow notes. It took me a long time to get used to dual-wielding in PDF and I never really mastered it, but now that IA forced me to learn to use the D-pad, I'll probably try to complete the few expert songs I gave up on (curse you, Negaposi*Continues, Sadistic Music Factory and the bottom half of PDF2 :shakefist: )

The only thing I don't agree with is that SAFE doesn't break the chain anymore and that makes it really easy to perfect songs. I pissed myself a little when I saw that a few trophies require you to earn a perfects, but now I see that it's really not that difficult lol.

I agree that Safe not breaking it made life easier. I saw the trophy for getting 100 perfects and was like 'oh...shit' and then noticed 3 out of the 4 songs I played were perfected xD I was also getting really stressed playing tsubasa new days and trying to get no Safes or Misses and then afterwards realised there was no need.

• Like 1

A lot more forgiving, I'm only on normal but I'm getting perfect most of the time. Plus I guess the fact the notes are on a track helps too, like in Project Diva notes would appear anywhere, whereas they're easier to track on this one.

Wait until you get 4 tracks at once, then the training for your peripheral vision/tracking ability begins :P 

I really like how they implemented the new arrow notes. It took me a long time to get used to dual-wielding in PDF and I never really mastered it, but now that IA forced me to learn to use the D-pad, I'll probably try to complete the few expert songs I gave up on (curse you, Negaposi*Continues, Sadistic Music Factory and the bottom half of PDF2 :shakefist: )

I actually used the D Pad and shape buttons equally, so when I first started IA/VT I missed so many notes as soon as my attention slipped because I instinctively split shape notes with the D Pad ^^;; I guess had a whole opposite/different issue than most people haha

• Like 1

Wait until you get 4 tracks at once, then the training for your peripheral vision/tracking ability begins :P

I can kinda handle it when there are multiple tracks, what messes me up is when the center is slowly moving around. Or when there are two targets really far away. idr all the songs that have that but I just played Kagerou≒Variation and it made me cross-eyed for a bit. xD

• Like 1

I can kinda handle it when there are multiple tracks, what messes me up is when the center is slowly moving around. Or when there are two targets really far away. idr all the songs that have that but I just played Kagerou≒Variation and it made me cross-eyed for a bit. xD

Oh god yeah when there's a consistent string of notes and then the thing starts moving I'm like 'noooo what's happening come back ;-;' xD

• Like 3

Yeeeees, that's very true. The moving/rotating center combined with the color blast can definitely be vision-blurring. It's like HERE I HEARD YOU LIKE COLOR SO I GAVE YOU SOME COLOR ON YOUR COLOR AND MADE IT MOVE SO YOU CAN HAVE MORE COLOR WITH YOUR COLOR

• Like 2

That's it. I'm ordering it. You'd better apologize to my wallet.

No apologies are needed for something as special as IA :3

Thanks  :D

Oh I mean the extra box cover art or is that only part of the Crystal box set?

The alternate box cover is the DLC code sheet, so I don't believe it was given with anything else but the Crystal Box edition.

Edited by simply ahri

Oh I mean the extra box cover art or is that only part of the Crystal box set?

I ordered the basic version from Play-Asia after release and it came packed alongside some alternate box art. There was also another DLC slip inside the game box for a nekomimi maid costume.

I ordered the basic version from Play-Asia after release and it came packed alongside some alternate box art. There was also another DLC slip inside the game box for a nekomimi maid costume.

Lucky o.o mine came with a dlc code but not an alternate box, and I don't know what the code is for as I can't read japanese

Lucky o.o mine came with a dlc code but not an alternate box, and I don't know what the code is for as I can't read japanese

It's not an alternate box, just a different cover art if you feel like switching it. I thought it was an ad at first.

The code is for a cat-ears maid outfit but unless you have a jpn account it's useless. :/

It's not an alternate box, just a different cover art if you feel like switching it. I thought it was an ad at first.

The code is for a cat-ears maid outfit but unless you have a jpn account it's useless. :/

I have a Jpn account but I don't want to go through the hassle of switching account every time /: Edited by Makise Kurisu

Wait... it's a nekomimi maid outfit?! Oh boy I need to go buy myself another memory card for JPN region now

• Like 1