Fast and easy horde maps & missions

Wuthg21

I know it's stated in some of the guides, but when you host a game, you can put an uncompleted map in chapter 4 and you can just complete it, now this is good for the dlc's and for the hard mode exploit etc in the base game.

Same thing goes for the horde maps, if you host you can put it on wave 12, complete 1 wave and escape, and the trophy will unlock at the lobby screen.

• Like 2

On 2-6-2023 at 0:54 AM, LadyGallethX3 said:

Im pretty sure horde maps you need to do all the waves unless its a recent bug/glitch. 

Why mislead people, have you tested it out yourself?

Yup, you can see it on my trophy list (we did it in order so times may vary), you only need to complete wave12, escape and the trophy will unlock when you get back to the main menu.

So don't tell me to 'mislead' people, if it's something i tested myself, try it for yourself first

If anyone can test it out for themselfs and prove these two wrong i'll happily upvote them.

Edited by Colin
  • Like 3

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
3 hours ago, XpLiCiTFoReVeR said:

Hey everyone, can you please elaborate on this glitch? I have not done any of the DLC's yet, but it would save me a bunch of time.

Thanks!

If you mean for the hoard maps if the trophy says make it to wave 13 and escape you can go in play online it will let you select which wave to start on and u can select wave 12 just finish that wave the exit will open and u can escape and get the trophy without having to do all the previous waves just the 1 before 

11 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

If you mean for the hoard maps if the trophy says make it to wave 13 and escape you can go in play online it will let you select which wave to start on and u can select wave 12 just finish that wave the exit will open and u can escape and get the trophy without having to do all the previous waves just the 1 before 

Its wave 12 and escape, so yes it's how you say it,

host a game and start at wave 12, play the wave and then escape.

Trophy will pop after escaping.

The trophy descriptions say you have to play the 12 consecutive waves, but this is not true 😃

16 minutes ago, Wuthg21 said:

Its wave 12 and escape, so yes it's how you say it,

host a game and start at wave 12, play the wave and then escape.

Trophy will pop after escaping.

The trophy descriptions say you have to play the 12 consecutive waves, but this is not true 😃

Well technically the doors don't open till the 13th lol

• 4 months later...
On 11/6/2023 at 10:52 PM, Taliesin_2943 said:

Do you think this would work for Just me and my trusty sidearm? Just load into wave 5 and do only side arm for that wave?

Did you attempt this? How did it go?

2 hours ago, SKZA-RIP said:

Did you attempt this? How did it go?

I don't remember now :(

I don't think it lets u go into just any wave just very specific ones but if it lets you into wave 5 then it should work? Everything else definitely worked that way but it's been awhile and too many other games to remember 

• Like 1