Forth Wonder Trophy Issue

MountainGoat-93

Hey guys - I've followed Trophy Tom's guide to this trophy but for some reason it's not popping! I've even watched the Others as they approach and they get nowhere close to killing any of my people. Does anyone know if this is bugged or anything? If not I guess I'm doing something wrong somewhere... 

On 6/5/2023 at 4:30 PM, HuntingFever said:

Just my personal opinion, but I do not like those videos in the guide. Most of them are fine, but quite a few you sit and watch the author just redo all his moves (Reverse Course trial from Sequence 3 is infuriating in this regard), which as a viewer is a huge waste of time and just frustrating to watch. Also there is Assume the Position in Sequence 6 where the guide video literally does something to solve the puzzle you can’t replicate in the game for some reason.

The creator that op mentioned, Trophy Tom was much more helpful in my experience with their videos. Videos that got right to the point with solutions, and better solutions often enough.

And OP, I’m not sure what to suggest. I think that trial is a pause/start one right? I would suggest making sure your character doesn’t bump into any humans since that can slow them down/throw them off ledges but I don’t think that matters in pause/resume trials. Double check the solution or yeah, try a different video solution and see if that helps.

Edited by Veritas7Ax

On 6/5/2023 at 3:18 PM, MountainGoat-93 said:

Hey guys - I've followed Trophy Tom's guide to this trophy but for some reason it's not popping! I've even watched the Others as they approach and they get nowhere close to killing any of my people. Does anyone know if this is bugged or anything? If not I guess I'm doing something wrong somewhere... 

try it again I followed his video and it worked for me you just have to be quick when you have to change some commands 

Ok yeah I just redid that trial myself and no, it’s not a pause/resume one. And yeah I didn’t get the trophy on my first 2-3 tries. The biggest issue I noticed is that in your little packs of humans, there’s often 1-2 stragglers way behind the rest. This sometimes leads to The Others killing them.

Make sure you don’t bump into anyone so they don’t get pushed away. If you see a straggler human being killed off just retry. If you follow the commands and placement from the videos, it should pop eventually.

I just had the same issue and I think I've worked out what was going wrong. Make sure you place forward arrows on all four of the blocks that your humans start on, and they will automatically form two queues. Then send one to the right and let the other one keep moving forward - no need to use the branch command. This should avoid any stragglers sticking around at the start to be killed.

• Like 2