Not getting what I paid for (rant)

Taruta13

Two issues:

(1) I have a subscription to PS+. I even repaid for a month, dropping me $18. I found the 'free aetheryte teleport' bonus and downloaded that... but for some reason the game things I am not subscribed to PS+ and won't give me my free aetheryte teleport point!

(2) I purchased a mount and minion(the magical umbrella mount and the wind up Rikku minion)... but that stupid Moogle has not gotten them yet. I did get the collegiate outfit and ten cans of electric blue dye, but the other things were MIA, and I am not spending another 35 dollars to repurchase them!

This game, man. :(

1) The PS+ free teleport took a day or two to actually work when it launched, I would assume renewing may have caused an issue. Will probably resolve itself just keep trying when you log in. The free teleport is kinda worthless since you can just use Aetheryte tickets for everything and never pay, so I wouldn't worry too much.

2) Mogstation purchases should be instant but can take up to 24 hours in some cases. If you have multiple characters, it is possible you bought them on the wrong character. If that's not the case, just contact customer support, and they will help you out.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

If you have multiple characters, it is possible you bought them on the wrong character.

No, these two things(the umbrella mount and Rikku windup) were listed as account-wide so every character I own on that account gets one. I'll just try again later today and see if it is just a delayed delivery. It's happened. Sorry for the rant. Also, I didn't realize that they had issues with the PS+ free aetheryte token. Well, it's not a big yahoo, I got along for a long time without a free teleport area. ;)