June update and older words

Hello,

Do you know if it's possible to get all new features of latest update in my older world?

I collected all the trophies on my 1.19 world and I wish to continue getting the expansion set 17 trophies here. Is it possible?

Thanks for answers

2 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

You just need to explore unexplored areas. 

This.

To see the stuff from new updates in older worlds, you have to explore areas where you've never been before and the game should generate them using the latest features of the game.

• Like 2

Yes, I done that method. I’ve built portal in nether 1000 blocks away from my main one. Then it spawned me on the location I was never present before, but maybe I’m blind or it didn’t work for me. Could you let me know what is the easiest indicator for the update to confirm that approach?

Edited by soncrashtg

The easiest way ive done updates on Minecraft is to;

- Copy your main world

- On the copy world settings;

Game > World Options > Show corordinates = Yes

Game > Default > Creative = Yes

Game > Cheats > Activate Cheats = Yes

- Boot into the copy world.

- Go into chat (Left button on d-pad)

- Type in /locate (for an example of the most recent update /locate biome cherry_grove

- Press R2 to close the playstation enter box and on the minecraft chat press square

- a message will appear in the corner to say how far away the area is

- record where the location is

- quit the copy world

- boot your survival world and go to those coordinates 

If the chat commands don't appear. Save the title with cheats enable, return to the main menu and reboot the copy level.

-

Rememeber not to switch on creative on your survival world (main) or it will look out trophies

Edited by wardragon989
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 6/9/2023 at 1:48 PM, RevoCHX said:

To see the stuff from new updates in older worlds, you have to explore areas where you've never been before and the game should generate them using the latest features of the game.

I have kept playing on Tutorial World Version 1.38 ever since and had already explored a 5x5 mapped areas (3/4 scale). I had to go on the 6th map (on any direction from the centre) before the new stuff showed up like bees, axolotls, lush gardens, bamboo and cherry forests.  However the deep caves were regenerated on areas that I had already explored.  Pandas (2019) seem to randomly spawn in the tutorial world as well where there were no bamboo nearby.  Then again Llamas also spawned at the same area in the TW when those too first came out (2017).

The only problem I have using this TW is lag and all the stuttering.  The initial autosave (after a freshly loaded game) also takes a while to unfreeze the mobs and villagers.  So yeah, all the new stuff will appear on new and unexplored areas/maps. 

Edited by Eispan
The tutorial world I had set up base on has everything right now.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2023 at 5:59 AM, soncrashtg said:

Yes, I done that method. I’ve built portal in nether 1000 blocks away from my main one. Then it spawned me on the location I was never present before, but maybe I’m blind or it didn’t work for me. Could you let me know what is the easiest indicator for the update to confirm that approach?

if you see any forests that have pink leafs and very dark purple logs, then thats a new chunk from the new update.