Full Text & Vid Platinum Walkthrough in 30 minutes

Optinooby

Thanks for your guide mate! employee of the month and liberated popped straight away after interacting with the airpods lol

Ardcore didn't pop for me in the end

checked everything, everything okay...

Deleted the save and the game, replayed doing the same things and platinum came! Thanx

On 1/23/2024 at 12:19 AM, k0edb said:

Thanks for your guide mate! employee of the month and liberated popped straight away after interacting with the airpods lol

Ardcore didn't pop for me in the end

checked everything, everything okay...

Deleted the save and the game, replayed doing the same things and platinum came! Thanx

Same thing happened to me pretty sure I interacted with everything required. Looks like I’m deleting the save file starting again hopefully solves it!

• Like 1

Really good guide, I followed it and it worked perfectly. I might have missed it, but I don't remember the guide saying about the AR on the dome, had to go back for that one and then ARcore popped not problem. My game crashed like 3 times on PS5 but that did not affect any of the trophies and I was put back exactly where I left it. So you shouldn't have any problem getting it.

Thanks for the guide, I don't even know what the story is about :)

I wanted to get it before leaving from subscription and used it as filler trophies for milestone in other game.

E: Obviously it crashed once in known spot on PS5.

Edited by z_mateusz

1 minute ago, P3dro-1402 said:

Hi everyone! I got stuck outside the station room while I was trying to make the basket trophies. Anyone knows how to get in? lol

I dont recall, but if its glitched you can always restart

9 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

It's weird. Do I really need to start the whole game? It's like I'm floating on outer space and cannot join the base again. Is there any entry to space station that I'm missing? Or do I really need to start the game again from scratch?

13 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Also, what do you mean by restart? Starting the game from scratch, right?

Edited by P3dro-1402

20 minutes ago, P3dro-1402 said:

It's weird. Do I really need to start the whole game? It's like I'm floating on outer space and cannot join the base again. Is there any entry to space station that I'm missing? Or do I really need to start the game again from scratch?

Also, what do you mean by restart? Starting the game from scratch, right?

Didnt even know you could go into space XD, if you cant find a way back in, you may have glitched out the map.

Pretty much yea

• Haha 1

On 6/22/2023 at 2:40 AM, Optinooby said:

Thanks for another guide! Easy to follow as always.

As soon as you said you have the record for fastest on psnp and challenged others to beat you, I had to do it. So I did. Thanks mate!

• Like 1