Game crashing on PS5?

Dooleh_404

It crashed 3 times for me so far, and I've played for about an hour total... 2 times it slowed down to 1fps and crashed (when it slowed down, the PS5 interface was working fine), third time it crashed out of nowhere while running full speed.

Just wondering if other people have this problem on their PS5.

edit: seems it crashes for others as well. Found a few posts about it while deep sweeping through google, paranoid that my PS5 is special in an awful way...

Edited by Dooleh_404

On 6/22/2023 at 4:00 PM, alicecorley said:

Yup its crashed for me loads! And I can't seem to get the ARDcore trophy now even though I've doubled back and went everywhere and used a guide

Delete the game save if you can't get the trophy. You'll need to replay it from start to finish, but it's really short and that way it should pop. I had no trouble with trophies even though I lost a bit of progress 2 times it crashed.

Just started like half an hour ago or so & already slowed down to fps dropped drastically twice and crashed on me once so far....glad it's a short game, because this isn't a good sign from the get go! Glad its not just me though with the issues. (No offense everyone else). 

Edit: Just got the plat, even with a few crashes, it wasn't too terrible especially with a guide.

Edited by ET3RNAL--KOMBAT

I might give up on this, crashed 3 times in 15 minutes. I have no luck sometimes!

Got the platinum by following Optinooby's amazing 30 minute guide. This game is almost unplayable I had 11 crashes and constant framerate drops. Its a shame as I wanted to enioy the game.

Edited by Filthy_Fist

well...
After getting fed up with crashes on the PS5?
I can also confirm that downloading it onto and playing it on a PS4..
It is not completely infallible to crashes, however the occurrence seems to be far less.
Has only crashed once after returning from the the third area of exploration.
completed the game with no further issues albeit without pausing the game, just letting the recordings go and FF or FR as necessary.

• 6 months later...