Fastest way to achieve 100% trophies

stiviwonderstif

Hello,

Firstly, I would like to apologize if this has been replied in another topic. I did not found it. So that's why I would like to ask the following:

Which is the fastest/efficient way to achieve the 100% of the trophies, DLC included?

My intention is to enjoy the first playthru going blind. Of course completing stuff after seeking the Platinum. But what about the strategy to minimize playthrus?

Thank you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

Challenge mode can be done at anytime, since it's a separate mode but the NG+ DLC can't be done until you have finished the game once. Survival Mode will be a hell of a lot easier when combined with your NG+ run after obtaining all the patches from Challenge Mode so do it this way:

- Plat the game on Easy (most of the trophies will come without trying, if you do a lot of exploring).

- Obtain all the patches from Challenge Mode.

- Do your combined NG+ and Survival Mode run.

- Finish Challenge mode after completing the above playthrough.

Thank you!

I see that can be done with 2 playthrus. So, I will do first on Normal rather than easy. And then NG+ On Survival II. I do not like to play just on easy the first time. Too much easy.

:)

Play the game how you feel like. Did the 100%  and I suggest you play your first playthrough on survival (no HUD, fast travel, and harder enemies if I remember), so you won't have to play another playthrough. The trophy list has 2 trophies, one to play on Survival, and one to play NG+ Hard II or Survival II. My first playthrough was on normal, and after I was done with the challenges, I had to replay the whole game 2 more times, and that was pretty tedious, but I still enjoyed the game very much. Regarding the challenges, try to do the Bike ones first to unlock perks and upgrades, then do the rest. There are some videos on youtube on how to cheese the challenges if you don't want to do them normally so i recommend to watch them if you have trouble with them.

• Like 2

The Mission Skip function can allow you to skip through the game quick, but its not known which you can and cant skip. Think this can be used as a trick for a few trophies as well. 

Problem is I dont think anybody has really experimented with the Mission Skip function and see how much it can trivialise and how much it can help in NG+.

I'd like to plan a 100% Trophies speedrun route for this, but dunno if will ever get to it

• Like 4