Best Way to Boost Party Patrol

On 7/5/2023 at 11:14 PM, RHZx20 said:

So after alot of tests me and my friends found the best method to boost that is 5 players (1 alone doing the medals and 4 in the same squad) i know i know you can play with just 3 people and put 2 controllers but the game CRASHES ALOT even on PS5 so the BEST WAY is with 5 people.

And to make it fast in game you dont need to find the whole squad and kill all of them, you can just combine with 1 guy to find him and make the other 3 die holding the frag granade and they need to hold square after it do really die (because they will be downed) and after that you can kill the last guy. pretty easy you can do the 10 medals in one match with no problems.

If your only option is to do with 3 people and 2 controlles you can do that but i managed to get something like 3 or 4 medals in a match before it crashes so you need to be patient doing that way

How is this able to be boosted with 5 people when 32 people minimum are required to start a Fireteam match?

In my opinion, don’t boost unless the servers are near dead and you have no other option. Right now since the servers are active just play and you’ll get it. I got it in six matches playing legit. Before hand I tried boosting and it would take an hour or more just to get into a match, and then we’d often be faced with connection issues or something. I got the trophy by solo queuing in the same amount of time it took sitting in lobbies, waiting to boost. When we were trying to join, it took so long and often one squad would load up into a match while the other wouldn’t, or someone would get disconnected and we’d have to back out. It was a mess. When I played solo I would join a match within a minute because it doesn’t need to try to find a match with eight or more open slots.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 15-7-2023 at 1:35 PM, ArcadeJedi said:

In my opinion, don’t boost unless the servers are near dead and you have no other option. Right now since the servers are active just play and you’ll get it. I got it in six matches playing legit. Before hand I tried boosting and it would take an hour or more just to get into a match, and then we’d often be faced with connection issues or something. I got the trophy by solo queuing in the same amount of time it took sitting in lobbies, waiting to boost. When we were trying to join, it took so long and often one squad would load up into a match while the other wouldn’t, or someone would get disconnected and we’d have to back out. It was a mess. When I played solo I would join a match within a minute because it doesn’t need to try to find a match with eight or more open slots.

I cant even find a match to play in ?

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 7/6/2023 at 1:14 PM, Rhyze said:

So after alot of tests me and my friends found the best method to boost that is 5 players (1 alone doing the medals and 4 in the same squad) i know i know you can play with just 3 people and put 2 controllers but the game CRASHES ALOT even on PS5 so the BEST WAY is with 5 people.

And to make it fast in game you dont need to find the whole squad and kill all of them, you can just combine with 1 guy to find him and make the other 3 die holding the frag granade and they need to hold square after it do really die (because they will be downed) and after that you can kill the last guy. pretty easy you can do the 10 medals in one match with no problems.

If your only option is to do with 3 people and 2 controlles you can do that but i managed to get something like 3 or 4 medals in a match before it crashes so you need to be patient doing that way

hey guys I've been trying to find a Fireteam lobby for weeks!! but no luck. Any chance we could party up to get it done? that would be epically kind.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...