Smithing with style trophy bugged

A friend and I just went for “Smithing with style
Trim with all the following smithing templates at least once: Spire, Snout, Rib, Ward, Silence, Vex, Tide and Wayfinder”  and it didn’t pop so I looked up online and a few people were saying try using Eye (stronghold) and Raiser (trail ruins). This ended up working for me, but I didn’t see anyone talking about it here and figured it might help someone.

• Like 3

On 13.7.2023 at 0:41 AM, CDNF_Rogers said:

which ones do you actually need? 

The trophy says: Spire, Snout, Rib, Ward, Silence, Vex, Tide, and Wayfinder

Of these, Ward and Vex are wrong, should be Eye and Raiser; thus: Spire, Snout, Rib, Eye, Silence, Raiser, Tide, and Wayfinder

note: This is outdated, the trophy has been fixed

Edited by shadaik
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/13/2023 at 2:17 AM, shadaik said:

Of these, Ward and Vex are wrong, should be Eye and Raiser; thus: Spire, Snout, Rib, Eye, Silence, Raiser, Tide, and Wayfinder

Just tried that and it didn't work for me, also tried all the others I had and still no pop.  The only one I'm missing from the 8 mentioned (plus the extra 2 you mention) is Vex so I'm fairly certain it's needed.

4 hours ago, GamingToups said:

Just tried that and it didn't work for me, also tried all the others I had and still no pop.  The only one I'm missing from the 8 mentioned (plus the extra 2 you mention) is Vex so I'm fairly certain it's needed.

There has been an update in the mean time, maybe they fixed it?

On 13/07/2023 at 7:17 AM, shadaik said:

Strange I did not do the WARD and VEX and did the rest, the trophy did not pop.  Only after I added the other 2 did the trophy pop.  So to be on the safe side do all 10 I guess.

EDIT: 08.08.2023

A lot of players in here has confirmed that the trophy pops as what is said in its description.  I think this is what @PlayerGoo is saying above me.

Edited by Eispan
... correction...

9 hours ago, Eispan said:

Strange I did not do the WARD and VEX and did the rest, the trophy did not pop.  Only after I added the other 2 did the trophy pop.  So to be on the safe side do all 10 I guess.

I updated my previous answer. The trophy has been fixed and now pops correctly.

• Like 1