Most Likely Unobtainable Per Recent Update

5 minutes ago, TheDarkKratos said:

Is this confirmed or not? It's finally being shut down for good. The game was delisted at the end of 2023, due to the license expiring. However, the game will continue to function normally for those already owning it up until at least December 31, 2024.

Yes it was delisted and yes it's going to be shut down in December but as for functioning normally no they intentionally messed up trophy support and killed the server tracking so you make absolutely no progress behind 1 match so can u play sure but you make zero progress for anything 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Yes it was delisted and yes it's going to be shut down in December but as for functioning normally no they intentionally messed up trophy support and killed the server tracking so you make absolutely no progress behind 1 match so can u play sure but you make zero progress for anything 

I am so glad I did this game 3 years ago. As soon as I heard the words law suit I got my ass into gear and platinum the game.

I feel so bad for those still struggling with the platinum. I would be so pissed off.

Edited by TheDarkKratos
  • Like 3

On 3/25/2024 at 8:33 PM, BETOSKI-_- said:

It's because most recent achiever definitely didn't do it legit if you look at the person's trophy log, they unlocked a bunch of trophies back to back recently 🤡

figured, it sucks it’s unattainable as of now, I hope maybe we’ll get some news later on before the game shuts down. i never understood though why people are so needy to get unattainable trophies by cheating and hacking, kind of a dick move if you ask me.

• Like 2