Exoprimal Trophy List

PoundofLife89-_-

3 hours ago, PoundofLife89-_- said:

Any information about Ancient Problems, Modern Solutions.

Someone has it on ps4 @Meow_Danny_97 but i think he got the trophy without doing anything.

I am level 100 now and i tried everything to get the trophy. nobody has the achievement on xbox.

12 minutes ago, Oberlin1694 said:

I believe it could potentially be linked to the Savage Gauntlet mode that comes out towards the end of the month and is basically Horde Mode

That trophy can't be tied to Savage Gauntlet, because people have earned it. If you look at the Steam unlock Stats, the % keeps increasing and isn't even as rare as levelling the Exosuits and 100k dinos, so it suggests the earners aren't hackers. 

Either there is a way to earn it right now and my thinking is it may be tied to dino kills specifically in those cyberspace levels where the leviathan literally summons (though technically all in the game are) or testers for the Savage Gauntlet mode or something and we won't be able to get it until the end of the month. 

I’m honestly really impressed with the game.

I didn’t expect much but god damn is it addictive and fun. Capcom really nailed the gameplay loop.

My only complaint currently is the fact there’s too much downtime before a match begins. Leviathan never shuts the fuck up.

Hopefully I can achieve the Platinum for this and DB: Breakers by the time Texas Chainsaw arrives :3 

• 1 month later...