The Wanderer Trophy changes in Downpour (Spoilers)

Way_of_Tomoe

Just an FYI that an additional area needs to be visited for this trophy to pop with Downpour installed (assuming you play as The Survivor).

The area is called Pipeyard. It has multiple entrances, with the easiest access probably being the one in the Industrial Complex.

Edited by Way_of_Tomoe
  • Like 2

On 14.7.2023 at 4:44 AM, Way_of_Tomoe said:

Not really. I don't mind putting together a mini guide though, once I get all the trophies for it-- assuming nobody has made one yet by then.

Btw, did you use the cheats and still unlock trophies? im working on the challenges but i haven't done them all yet so i still don't know if cheats disable trophies.

2 hours ago, Vern3r0z said:

Btw, did you use the cheats and still unlock trophies? im working on the challenges but i haven't done them all yet so i still don't know if cheats disable trophies.

activating assists/cheats won't disable the trophies thankfully, they also work for the arena challenges as well

9 hours ago, domoenic said:

activating assists/cheats won't disable the trophies thankfully, they also work for the arena challenges as well

thank the lord, these challenges suck ass, 18 challenges done in 9 hours. BTW: do you know if using the slow down game cheat also slows the timer on challenges?

Edited by Vern3r0z

14 hours ago, Vern3r0z said:

No and I don't plan to. Good to hear assists work though. I might give them a try when I do the PS4 version.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Vern3r0z said:

thank the lord, these challenges suck ass, 18 challenges done in 9 hours. BTW: do you know if using the slow down game cheat also slows the timer on challenges?

yeah a lot of the challenges are infuriating to complete. but no the slow down game cheat doesn't slow down the timer, it will just count down slower

I'm up to 38 out of 70 challenges complete. The expedition trophy seems worse? I'm not sure what you actually need to do. None of the quests are showing up for me. I thought maybe they'd show up if I completed an expedition, so I chose an easy task on the easiest difficulty and completed it, but nothing happened.

2 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

I'm up to 38 out of 70 challenges complete. The expedition trophy seems worse? I'm not sure what you actually need to do. None of the quests are showing up for me. I thought maybe they'd show up if I completed an expedition, so I chose an easy task on the easiest difficulty and completed it, but nothing happened.

Yeah the expeditions seem to be bugged or something, the devs seem aware of it from what I saw on the rain world discord so a fix should hopefully come soon for that and the other audio bugs in dlc

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

yeah you need to complete all 75 quests to get the expedition trophy. heres a guide:

Also a guide for the challenges:

1 minute ago, domoenic said:

Yeah the expeditions seem to be bugged or something, the devs seem aware of it from what I saw on the rain world discord so a fix should hopefully come soon for that and the other audio bugs in dlc

they dropped a patch today that fixed the audio bug

• Like 3

So, i completed all the challenges and can confirm, that cheats dont disable trophies. If you are having a hard time with the last challenge #70 i would recommend setting the game speed to 3 to have an easier time at it. Only drawback is the fight takes three times as long that way.

• Like 1