DLCs do not show up in the game

Hi,

Yesterday I bought a Epilogue part 2 DLC for Disaster Report 4, also claimed all free outfits as well as Epilogue part 1. And any of those DLCs does not show up in Manage Content (the place where all owned DLCs show up for all games), I tried to do everything restart console, hard reset, re-adding my PSN profile, name it I tried it. And here is my question has anyone had similar problem with this? Or the same problem but with another game? 

I decided to ask on the forum first because if I text PS Support with this the best they can do will be offering a refund, but I want to play this anyway.

P.S. I do own a physical version and I bought every dlc directly by PS Store linked below the game in the Home page on PS. Every dlc is tagged as purchased when I check it in PS Store, PS Store on my PC, or in the PS App on my phone.

Any help will be appreciated

Have you tried restoring your licenses? Also, did you get the DLCs from the PS Store in the same region you bought the game from e.g. US game and US DLC? If I remember right, you have to finish the tutorial missions, before the DLC outfits can be equipped.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

To be clear you bought these two DLC's? And you tried renewing your licenses? You should see the DLC under "Special" at the main menu.
https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1063-CUSA16017_00-0000000010000022    Disaster Report 4 - Epilogue Part 1
https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1063-CUSA16017_00-0000000010000023    Disaster Report 4 - Epilogue Part 2

Also I'm fairly certain you need to complete the game in order to start the epilogue. This is because you have to load an end-game save in order to start the DLC. The DLC also sees you follow up with characters you have met on your adventures in the main campaign.

Edited by BestUsername----
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Have you tried restoring your licenses? Also, did you get the DLCs from the PS Store in the same region you bought the game from e.g. US game and US DLC? If I remember right, you have to finish the tutorial missions, before the DLC outfits can be equipped.

Hi, how can I restore my licenses? I think I got DLCs from the same region, I am pretty sure because I bought them directly by clicking on the "..." to the right of the "Play Game" button, then I clicked "View Product" and I bought every DLC there, as I wrote above PS store on PS5, PC and my phone says that I own DLCs. I am already at day 4 and did not get any of outfits so...

9 hours ago, BestUsername---- said:

To be clear you bought these two DLC's? And you tried renewing your licenses? You should see the DLC under "Special" at the main menu.
https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1063-CUSA16017_00-0000000010000022    Disaster Report 4 - Epilogue Part 1
https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1063-CUSA16017_00-0000000010000023    Disaster Report 4 - Epilogue Part 2

Also I'm fairly certain you need to complete the game in order to start the epilogue. This is because you have to load an end-game save in order to start the DLC. The DLC also sees you follow up with characters you have met on your adventures in the main campaign.

I also think that I need to complete the game first, but still I do not see DLCs in Manage Content, I also have read another post on this forum about outfits DLCs and some guy answered that outfits are put to your inventory :/ 

Is this possible that I bought DLCs from another region even if I bought them by clicking on the "..." to the right of the "Play Game" button, then I clicked "View Product"? I know PSN profiles shows the region/version of the game by adding small "EU" / "NA" / "AS" / "JP" etc. on your trophy list, but my version does not have any of this.

21 minutes ago, BajerSilesia01 said:

Hi, how can I restore my licenses? I think I got DLCs from the same region, I am pretty sure because I bought them directly by clicking on the "..." to the right of the "Play Game" button, then I clicked "View Product" and I bought every DLC there, as I wrote above PS store on PS5, PC and my phone says that I own DLCs. I am already at day 4 and did not get any of outfits so...

I also think that I need to complete the game first, but still I do not see DLCs in Manage Content, I also have read another post on this forum about outfits DLCs and some guy answered that outfits are put to your inventory :/ 

Is this possible that I bought DLCs from another region even if I bought them by clicking on the "..." to the right of the "Play Game" button, then I clicked "View Product"? I know PSN profiles shows the region/version of the game by adding small "EU" / "NA" / "AS" / "JP" etc. on your trophy list, but my version does not have any of this.

The license restore option is located somewhere in the account settings menu, I forget exactly where though. Also, you have the global version of the game, which is why there's no region tag for it. You can tell the region of a game by looking at the ratings board certificate on the case for your copy or in the store itself e.g. PEGI 18 = Europe, ESRB M17+ = USA, CERO D = Japan, MA15+ = Australia. The store tab in the game's info box on the XMB, goes directly to the store in your region, which is why I asked which country the game itself came from :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

5 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

The license restore option is located somewhere in the account settings menu, I forget exactly where though. Also, you have the global version of the game, which is why there's no region tag for it. You can tell the region of a game by looking at the ratings board certificate on the case for your copy or in the store itself e.g. PEGI 18 = Europe, ESRB M17+ = USA, CERO D = Japan, MA15+ = Australia. The store tab in the game's info box on the XMB, goes directly to the store in your region, which is why I asked which country the game itself came from :).

I've checked the physical box of the game and it says big "T" and " ESRB" so it seems I own US version, does it mean that even if I bought DLCs directly below installed game I will not be able to use them? 

And by the way, a moment ago I have completed the game (one ending so far) and "Special" in the main menu is still blocked - "can't use right now". Also outfits from DLCs never shown in game :/ 

1 hour ago, BajerSilesia01 said:

I've checked the physical box of the game and it says big "T" and " ESRB" so it seems I own US version, does it mean that even if I bought DLCs directly below installed game I will not be able to use them? 

And by the way, a moment ago I have completed the game (one ending so far) and "Special" in the main menu is still blocked - "can't use right now". Also outfits from DLCs never shown in game :/ 

You have an EU account, which means you need an EU copy of the game for the DLCs to work :(.

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

You have an EU account, which means you need an EU copy of the game for the DLCs to work :(.

Well that's not good at all ? Is there any way to buy the DLC from US store by VPN for example? I am sorry I ask a lot of questions but I was mostly Xbox player and things did not look like this there. Some people say I need US account but far as I understand it will not be "my" DLCs, only my US account's DLCs...

1 hour ago, BajerSilesia01 said:

Well that's not good at all 1f616.png Is there any way to buy the DLC from US store by VPN for example? I am sorry I ask a lot of questions but I was mostly Xbox player and things did not look like this there. Some people say I need US account but far as I understand it will not be "my" DLCs, only my US account's DLCs...

You have to create a new US account and buy/download from that store. Once you do that, you can go back to your main account and the DLC will work there as well. At the very least it worked for me on every game I did this for the past 15 years.

2 hours ago, hbg said:

You have to create a new US account and buy/download from that store. Once you do that, you can go back to your main account and the DLC will work there as well. At the very least it worked for me on every game I did this for the past 15 years.

This^

There are loads of videos on Youtube that go step by step through the whole procedure :).

17 hours ago, BajerSilesia01 said:

You may not need to rebuy the game. Check and see if the game is part of PSPlus Extra, I know it is for NA don't know about EU. It might be more beneficial to upgrade to Extra (if you aren't already) than to rebuy the game or DLC. I'm pretty sure when you clicked on the ... it took you to whatever country your account is tied to. So if you had a NA, AS, or JP game, clicking on the three dots will always take you to the EU store.

3 hours ago, BestUsername---- said:

You may not need to rebuy the game. Check and see if the game is part of PSPlus Extra, I know it is for NA don't know about EU. It might be more beneficial to upgrade to Extra (if you aren't already) than to rebuy the game or DLC. I'm pretty sure when you clicked on the ... it took you to whatever country your account is tied to. So if you had a NA, AS, or JP game, clicking on the three dots will always take you to the EU store.

8 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

This^

There are loads of videos on Youtube that go step by step through the whole procedure :).

10 hours ago, hbg said:

Thank you everybody for help ? I will figure out the best and cheapest way to get trophies for Epilogue 2. One more time big thanks!