Stuck at 99%

PizzaHunter69

So the only trophies I have left are Fashion Victim and 100%. The problem is, the game says I’m at 99% progress but I’ve picked up every single collectible, done everything, fauna, flora, landmarks, bought every cosmetic box, done every endgame mission… Literally everything. The thing is I’ve got 10 trinkets and 10 pearls left, and Fashion Victim not unlocking either, seems like some cosmetic is missing, but as I’ve said I bought every cosmetic box and found every chest. Really frustrating after spending many hours picking up everything. I don’t know what to do.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I had this as well.I had played on 60fps mode, and replayed the whole game again in 30 FPS mode after faffing about for couple of hours trying things.I now have those trophies ...so that might be it.I also made a point of not leaving Fashion Victim until last,or near last.

23 minutes ago, hveq said:

I had this as well.I had played on 60fps mode, and replayed the whole game again in 30 FPS mode after faffing about for couple of hours trying things.I now have those trophies ...so that might be it.I also made a point of not leaving Fashion Victim until last,or near last.

So 60fps mode can mess with trophies potentially? That might be something to bring to the guide author's attention.

34 minutes ago, Alos88 said:

So 60fps mode can mess with trophies potentially? That might be something to bring to the guide author's attention.

I also had a disc version and was able to play without the latested version,although not 1.000

• 1 month later...
On 7/16/2023 at 7:50 PM, PizzaHunter69 said:

So the only trophies I have left are Fashion Victim and 100%. The problem is, the game says I’m at 99% progress but I’ve picked up every single collectible, done everything, fauna, flora, landmarks, bought every cosmetic box, done every endgame mission… Literally everything. The thing is I’ve got 10 trinkets and 10 pearls left, and Fashion Victim not unlocking either, seems like some cosmetic is missing, but as I’ve said I bought every cosmetic box and found every chest. Really frustrating after spending many hours picking up everything. I don’t know what to do.

Weird, you also have all Faunas..

Did you also grabbed all prices from the 2 Claw machines?

The Fashion Victim should also fixed now. Maybe you didn't see it but there is also a Shop in the middle of the town where you can buy a gift.

Edited by ShadyWARcotix
Included Claw machines

• 1 month later...