Bethesda released Electronic Crack...I swear they did!

Wade_VC

Man, I don't know about the rest of ya', but this friggin' game is just addicting as all hell. I do not think I have had a single gaming session last less than 3 hours, most of the time I hit the 5-6 hour mark in a single sitting.

Searching, roaming, pillaging, searching, roaming, fighting, yadda', yadda'.......

Are you too finding this game all-encompassing and gobbling up your time as well?

Man, I don't know about the rest of ya', but this friggin' game is just addicting as all hell. I do not think I have had a single gaming session last less than 3 hours, most of the time I hit the 5-6 hour mark in a single sitting.

Searching, roaming, pillaging, searching, roaming, fighting, yadda', yadda'.......

Are you too finding this game all-encompassing and gobbling up your time as well?

Theif quest was so fun, that I lost sleep over them :P

I could honestly probably spend an entire day playing the game. I don't think I have yet (time goes by a bit too fast when I play sometimes and it wouldn't shock me of I played it on and off an entire weekend day) but I'm bordering 40 hours in at this point and I still have the itch to hop on and play each day after work.

That's pretty impressive for me, I lose interest in games pretty quick. Especially considering I really didn't care for Morrowind or Oblivion. They did a great job this time around... bugs/glitches aside.

I still haven't got this game yet but if it's better than Oblivion then I will be spending many hours on it haha I spent about 65 - 70 hours on Oblivion in the first two weeks after I got it lol so it will most likely be the same with Skyrim

eeeeeyyyyyy cannot wait to get this, if I don't get it for christmas I will be a little disappointed

i played it for about 15 hours and then let my friend borrow it... i gotta pick my battles and saving Skyrim from dragons wasn't on the top of my list, lol...

I will say that it is a great game for sure and i like Wade's enthusiasm... it gives me hope for when i actually dive into this game... its hard when 90% of your games are RPGs and they all take a large chunk of time :(