is there a way to easily check prices over diffrent ps-stores?

chokladapa

im no big on dlcs but if there are free dlc ill play it, when i played assasins creed brotherhood I somehow found out that in one store it (dlc)is free yippie, now that i started cleaning my backlog i figured that i could search for free dlcs for other games aswell, is there a website like psprices but with an overview of all stores?(just found psprices so if they have a way to do it im not aware of it) thanks for all the help/tips you can give me. 

Hmm not sure what you are looking for specifically, but I personally use PlatPrice which gathers all the info you need (price history, lowest price all regions combined, trophies, META reviews etc)

The deals also get updated earlier than on PS Price I believe, at least I receive the email before.

https://platprices.com/

Edited by bosstristan
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, chokladapa said:

im no big on dlcs but if there are free dlc ill play it, when i played assasins creed brotherhood I somehow found out that in one store it (dlc)is free yippie, now that i started cleaning my backlog i figured that i could search for free dlcs for other games aswell, is there a website like psprices but with an overview of all stores?(just found psprices so if they have a way to do it im not aware of it) thanks for all the help/tips you can give me. 

On PSPrices, you can compare between different regions, but if I remember correctly, you'll need to have an account on the site. 

On the webpage, it says "Sign in to see prices in other regions", so I think that's the case. I hope this helps! 

Edited by Zipp Storm
  • Like 2

I use PSPrices like Zipp Storm suggested, it's much more accurate. I tried using PlatPrices but they're just straight-up wrong. Final Fantasy is $11.99. The Russian version of the game and the price shown on PSPrices is 859RUB ($9.53) PlatPrices claims that the Russian version is a whole 12RUB ($0.13)...

Also unlike games that are region-free, DLC is not. If the game you have is EU then you need EU DLC, an NA game needs NA DLC. Although I'm not entirely sure when it comes to regions within that region, for example, I'm not sure if you have a UK version of a game you could use Spanish DLC as they're both EU.

36 minutes ago, MaeveWileyy_ said:

Also unlike games that are region-free, DLC is not. If the game you have is EU then you need EU DLC, an NA game needs NA DLC. Although I'm not entirely sure when it comes to regions within that region, for example, I'm not sure if you have a UK version of a game you could use Spanish DLC as they're both EU.

You can look at the URLs on the Playstation store and compare the CUSA codes between different region stores. As in you go to the UK store in a web browser and go to the product page, the URL itself will be something like Playstation.com/region/product/blahblah-CUSAnumbers_blahblah. Then you go to the Spanish store and check the URL, if the CUSA code matches, it's the same version and DLCs should be compatible.

Unless they've changed it of course. 

• Like 1