Twitter trophy updates not working

I've had my PSNprofiles account linked to my Twitter for years, and it has been very reliable in posting trophies to my timeline. However as of around 2 week ago it's no longer working. I already unlinked and relinked them, adding permission on Twitter. Any idea on what the problem might be?

Yeah I was told by Sly that Twitter just killed their old API, which is also why new games lists aren't being Tweeted from the PSNP Twitter account starting a few days ago. He'll probably have to do some tinkering to sort it out and (hopefully) get it back working.

3 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Yeah I was told by Sly that Twitter just killed their old API, which is also why new games lists aren't being Tweeted from the PSNP Twitter account starting a few days ago. He'll probably have to do some tinkering to sort it out and (hopefully) get it back working.

I guess that's also why some other sites I use, aren't updating their on-site recent tweets section :(.

• Like 1

On 23-7-2023 at 8:49 PM, BlindMango said:

Got it, thanks for the info.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...