Some trophies popped on startup

I don’t know why, but some trophies just popped as I started the game.. I haven’t been on for about a week or 10 days, then now a bunch of trophies popped.

I was sitting at 90% completion for 1st list and 77% completion for additional chapters/2nd list, now I’m at 91% 1st list and 83% 2nd list..

I can see that because psnprofiles hasn’t been updated yet so I can see what I had before I booted up. I got “the man behind the bush”, “quick draw”, “Speed Kills”, “multi-tasker”, “One Thousand Cuts”, “from the deep” and possibly a couple more..

Did they change the requirements or something?

Also, as a side note, it appears I’ve randomly logged on exactly a year and 6 mins after I got the platinum ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/07/2023 at 5:06 PM, RD9703 said:

I don’t know why, but some trophies just popped as I started the game.. I haven’t been on for about a week or 10 days, then now a bunch of trophies popped.

I was sitting at 90% completion for 1st list and 77% completion for additional chapters/2nd list, now I’m at 91% 1st list and 83% 2nd list..

I can see that because psnprofiles hasn’t been updated yet so I can see what I had before I booted up. I got “the man behind the bush”, “quick draw”, “Speed Kills”, “multi-tasker”, “One Thousand Cuts”, “from the deep” and possibly a couple more..

Did they change the requirements or something?

Also, as a side note, it appears I’ve randomly logged on exactly a year and 6 mins after I got the platinum 1f601.png

Interesting because the last bugfix patch claimed this was fixed. Not so fast, apparently lol