Question about autopop

I have trouble doing sessions to boost some of the trophies especially adapt cause not many people in my area have a PS5 and play dead by daylight so my question is will all my progress from PS5 autopop on the PS4 and if I get my adapts and such on the 4 will it autopop on the PS5 so I can just boost on the 4 and pop them on the PS5?

3 hours ago, Oberlin1694 said:

I hate to be that guy but why don’t you just naturally go for Adept’s! They’re honestly not that hard. Survivor ones are an absolute doddle and Killer has been made far easier too now that DC’s are replaced by bots so you can still get Adept even if you have people DC.

I just don’t get why you’d boost the majority of the trophies for a game like this? Then go off and auto pop your mostly boosted Platinum on PS5, like ridiculously hollow Duo Platinum there.

I got every Adept I have in the game, playing normally, so it isn’t exactly difficult. May I suggest that if you find them difficult you just ‘git gud’? 

What do you mean by replaced by bots? As recently as Saturday I was trying to get adapts and every time I'd get close I had people just disconnect screwing me out of it for that match they where gon no bot replacement to be seen if they was replaced I'd honestly do it legitimately but I've been playing and working in this game for a few years fighting disconnects , glitchers, ect I've gotten to the point I just want it done I feel like I've put in the work many times over 

Yes, they did add bots replacement for survivors who disconnect with the most recent update released Tuesday, July 25th. You can see the patch notes here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/articles/17711710074516-7-1-0-Nicolas-Cage

I have encountered them myself since the update. They are typically named in this pattern: "character'sfirstname_character'slastname_0#", and have the word bot in a yellow box right next to the name when you look at the lower left side of the screen during gameplay. The bots are pretty good tbh. Some might say they perform better than players, but this update made the killer adept trophies more doable. In fact, I was able to get the spirit adept trophy after a player disconnected and was replaced by a bot.

1 hour ago, Doctor_Gunner said:

do bot sacrifices count towards the 500 sacrifices trophy?

I can't confirm that as I have already got the trophy, but I believe it should count. Just a heads-up, there is a glitch right now on PS5 where if you log in to the game and restart then log in again, it will add in more value for each login to your progress for trophies that require doing a certain action multiple times like the one you mentioned. I'm not sure how this works exactly, but I believe it's pulling your progress from PS4 to PS5 with each log in. Check out the other thread here, there are multiple people discussing it. It might speed up the process for you.

45 minutes ago, Q8StormGuardian said:

I can't confirm that as I have already got the trophy, but I believe it should count. Just a heads-up, there is a glitch right now on PS5 where if you log in to the game and restart then log in again, it will add in more value for each login to your progress for trophies that require doing a certain action multiple times like the one you mentioned. I'm not sure how this works exactly, but I believe it's pulling your progress from PS4 to PS5 with each log in. Check out the other thread here, there are multiple people discussing it. It might speed up the process for you.

thank you but i don't have a ps5 yet. this is the last trophy i need for platinum and i am hoping auto pop still works when i upgrade so i pop everything there

13 minutes ago, N1ELS96- said:

"Fixed an issue that caused trophies to be unlocked without real progression on PS5." 

Update soon gonna fix the trophies. :) 

https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/kb/articles/401

i hope they don't also remove auto pop

18 minutes ago, Doctor_Gunner said:

thank you

Some advice for Adept’s though, if someone DC’s against you and is replaced with a bot and you’re playing ANY ranged Killer, do not use your power on the bot. They have wallhacks and dodges built in as standard and Hatchet’s, Spears, PH trail, Trickster Knives, Nemesis tentacles etc. will NEVER hit them.

Against bots you purely have to become an M1 Killer if playing Ranged as you’ll never down them otherwise. They’re also far better at looping than like 80% of the community is

Edited by Oberlin1694
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Doctor_Gunner said:

thank you but i don't have a ps5 yet. this is the last trophy i need for platinum and i am hoping auto pop still works when i upgrade so i pop everything there

i hope they don't also remove auto pop

Sadly i think the auto pop it's kinda broken now after the patch, i bot up the ps4 and nothing auto pop after the loading screen finished and i have 99% in the ps5 so i guess if i'm not mistaken i need to do everything from scratch now and that's stressed me up :( 

16 minutes ago, xKurosakiSama said:

Sadly i think the auto pop it's kinda broken now after the patch, i bot up the ps4 and nothing auto pop after the loading screen finished and i have 99% in the ps5 so i guess if i'm not mistaken i need to do everything from scratch now and that's stressed me up :( 

You just have to do one of each thing (1 protection hit, 1 sacrifice, 1 down in a certain way) and those trophies will pop. Anything specific like Item of Obsession or Even Punishment will need to be done again

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ShayShay1993 said:

You just have to do one of each thing (1 protection hit, 1 sacrifice, 1 down in a certain way) and those trophies will pop. Anything specific like Item of Obsession or Even Punishment will need to be done again

Okay your words just gave me a big hope to complete the ps4 ver again! Thank you for your confirmation mate, so sadly i need to do the evil incarnate again I'm afraid yeah? this kind of trophy just make me nervous because i did it in my first game in ps5 don't know if my luck will be on my side in the ps4 tho

24 minutes ago, xKurosakiSama said:

Okay your words just gave me a big hope to complete the ps4 ver again! Thank you for your confirmation mate, so sadly i need to do the evil incarnate again I'm afraid yeah? this kind of trophy just make me nervous because i did it in my first game in ps5 don't know if my luck will be on my side in the ps4 tho

Evil Incarnate and trophies similar to that will need to be done again. Adepts as well. You did it the first time so I'm sure you'll be able to do it again! :)

• Like 2

Just wanted to quickly add something to previous statements. As @ShayShay1993 said, if you already got the trophy on the PS5 and it's progression-based, then it's enough to complete the action once on the PS4 to pop the trophy. But this only works for trophies that you got without the glitch on the PS5. For example I've had no issue popping "Make Some Noise" and "Second Act" from the newest DLC on the PS4 version, because I got them legitimately on the PS5, but I've been unable to get "Not Today" after unhooking myself once, because I got this when the glitch duplicated my progress.

This makes me believe that just the progress on the trophy cards of the PS5 version increased to cause the trophies to pop, but that the actual progress in the game never changed.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Lojtana said:

Just wanted to quickly add something to previous statements. As @ShayShay1993 said, if you already got the trophy on the PS5 and it's progression-based, then it's enough to complete the action once on the PS4 to pop the trophy. But this only works for trophies that you got without the glitch on the PS5. For example I've had no issue popping "Make Some Noise" and "Second Act" from the newest DLC on the PS4 version, because I got them legitimately on the PS5, but I've been unable to get "Not Today" after unhooking myself once, because I got this when the glitch duplicated my progress.

This makes me believe that just the progress on the trophy cards of the PS5 version increased to cause the trophies to pop, but that the actual progress in the game never changed.

Well well so i need to pop some of the progression trophies legitimately again.... man i'm going to work on the ps4 more then i expected tho

7 hours ago, Lojtana said:

Could be different for certain trophies. I popped the Myers 100-Tier increases through the bug on PS5 and the PS4 trophy popped after doing it just once, yesterday after the update.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, OMGWTFMATZE said:

Could be different for certain trophies. I popped the Myers 100-Tier increases through the bug on PS5 and the PS4 trophy popped after doing it just once, yesterday after the update.

So it depends on luck then? I mean it's possiable to pop a trophy with one action and some may not?