Text/Video Platinum Walkthrough 3-4 hours

Optinooby

• 2 weeks later...

Great guide. I just used it to get the platinum.

Out of curiosity, why wait until the endgame for the magic upgrades and half of the shrine crystals? Are they just not available until the endgame or is it more difficult before that using the umbrella? I noticed when the game changes to night there are hardly any enemies around.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kingduckman said:

Great guide. I just used it to get the platinum.

Out of curiosity, why wait until the endgame for the magic upgrades and half of the shrine crystals? Are they just not available until the endgame or is it more difficult before that using the umbrella? I noticed when the game changes to night there are hardly any enemies around.

The Magic Upgrade bosses are quite harder with the umbrella. The shrines just to save time really as 1 more doesnt make much difference

Great guide, worked perfectly. Thank you for putting that up, I loved the game.

Considering I could deal with almost all bosses/mini bosses in 1-3 tries (only Betty took me ~15 mins), I can't say it feels like a 5 with a guide at least, closer to a 3.5-4/10.

As for the time it took, I left the game open twice (in game and on main screen) so my playtime is skewed when looking at my numbers. I would say pairing the watch time of Youtube videos with gameplay was approximately ~ 6 to 7 hours overall.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Flukkii said:

Is it deliberate that most of the text is written in black? Bit hard to read sometimes :D

Great guide btw!

Its when the site is in night mode, press the top right icon to switch it to day mode and will be ok then.

I'm aware off the issue and will make sure it doesn't happen on future posts, but I dont have the time to go back to and fix every single post unfortunately.

The cause by the way as the info is useful, is it happens when you retain the formatting from another site, basically copy/paste. I had copy/pasted this from my Google Doc. To fix it, you can still copy/paste, but you must choose to 'clear formatting' first. For me to clear all the formatting on these means I have to go through the whole thing again.

This day/night mode feature is new and I guess doesn''t really support formatting from other sites yet.

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Its when the site is in night mode, press the top right icon to switch it to day mode and will be ok then.

I'm aware off the issue and will make sure it doesn't happen on future posts, but I dont have the game to go back to and fix every single post unfortunately.

The cause by the way as the info is useful, is it happens when you retain the formatting from another site, basically copy/paste. I had copy/pasted this from my Google Doc. To fix it, you can still copy/paste, but you must choose to 'clear formatting' first. For me to clear all the formatting on these means I have to go through the whole thing again.

This day/night mode feature is new and I guess doesn''t really support formatting from other sites yet.

Many thx for your quick response!

Normally I use your videoguides but this is a quick game and playing in same time while watching your guide isnt that easy😂

Thx for all of your great guides!

• Like 1