SpeedUp levelling - Key ReUse glitch

Sk1pper_Oz

Hello guys some of you might know this trick already but I found it to be very helpful for me in order to level up as fast as possible especially starting at level 90 when levels become incredibly long.

This glitch basically lets you re use the same sigil (nightmare dungeon key) over and over. This becomes extremely valuable when you want to speed up your levelling process via a few dungeons that are considerably faster and give much more experience than others. 

To use this glitch you need to be in a party with at least one other person. Can't do it solo. 

Process is the following:?

•  You and your friend/s start the nightmare dungeon via sigil. Doesn't matter who uses the sigil.

• Once you are both in the dungeon, whoever is the party leader promotes as leader another party member. 

• Whoever gets promoted will receive the option to be transferred to his world. DECLINE

•  He will now have to transfer back the leader to the previous one, witch will now ACCEPT. 

•  Now complete the dungeon as normal. Once you have defeated the boss and upgraded your glyphs, THE LEADER LEAVES THE PARTY. He will be now teleported in front of the dungeon entrance and the nightmare dungeon symbol and dungeon will still be there and available to be replayed. 

• So now everybody that is still in the dungeon leaves the party and joins the previous leader again. 

• Repeat the process once you get in the dungeon and go on over and over.

The best dungeon to run is Sarat's Lair atm in my opinion. Mercy's Reach and Dead Man's Dredge are valuable alternatives, Uldur's Cave is also good but I find it to be much more challenging than the others. Just be sure your key doesn't have any massive debuffs that can slow the process like lightning storm or Stormbane's Wrath and you should be good to go. With this method you can speed up levelling quite a lot, is tedious but 100% works. 

Hope this helps. ?

(Sorry for possible grammar mistakes. I'm from Super Mario Land ??  ? ?)

• Like 4

On 8/2/2023 at 2:43 AM, Sk1pper_Oz said:

Hello guys some of you might know this trick already but I found it to be very helpful for me in order to level up as fast as possible especially starting at level 90 when levels become incredibly long.

This glitch basically lets you re use the same sigil (nightmare dungeon key) over and over. This becomes extremely valuable when you want to speed up your levelling process via a few dungeons that are considerably faster and give much more experience than others. 

To use this glitch you need to be in a party with at least one other person. Can't do it solo. 

Process is the following:1f447.png

•  You and your friend/s start the nightmare dungeon via sigil. Doesn't matter who uses the sigil.

• Once you are both in the dungeon, whoever is the party leader promotes as leader another party member. 

• Whoever gets promoted will receive the option to be transferred to his world. DECLINE

•  He will now have to transfer back the leader to the previous one, witch will now ACCEPT. 

•  Now complete the dungeon as normal. Once you have defeated the boss and upgraded your glyphs, THE LEADER LEAVES THE PARTY. He will be now teleported in front of the dungeon entrance and the nightmare dungeon symbol and dungeon will still be there and available to be replayed. 

• So now everybody that is still in the dungeon leaves the party and joins the previous leader again. 

• Repeat the process once you get in the dungeon and go on over and over.

The best dungeon to run is Sarat's Lair atm in my opinion. Mercy's Reach and Dead Man's Dredge are valuable alternatives, Uldur's Cave is also good but I find it to be much more challenging than the others. Just be sure your key doesn't have any massive debuffs that can slow the process like lightning storm or Stormbane's Wrath and you should be good to go. With this method you can speed up levelling quite a lot, is tedious but 100% works. 

Hope this helps. 1f44c.png

(Sorry for possible grammar mistakes. I'm from Super Mario Land 1f1ee-1f1f9.png  1f35d.png 1f606.png)

Super Mario Land... That is amazing. I love it ?

• Like 1

Damn, wish I did this before the patch. won't have time before next week. Levelling is EXTREMELY boring and tedious since lvl 60 and im only just hitting 73 now. Mindlessly boring slog to get to lvl 100. I don't know how people are doing it on multiple characters 

Edited by Nick_Scryer
  • Like 1

On 8/14/2023 at 4:05 PM, Nick_Scryer said:

Damn, wish I did this before the patch. won't have time before next week. Levelling is EXTREMELY boring and tedious since lvl 60 and im only just hitting 73 now. Mindlessly boring slog to get to lvl 100. I don't know how people are doing it on multiple characters 

Yea takes quite some time lol, I am only level 41 I don't wanna know how long it will take for me getting to level 100. I am a big ARPG's fan but Diablo 4 I don't know it's kinda boring cause the game hasn't barely any content and leveling in this game is not really interesting. 

Edited by Afura_33