Best way to beat the Twins ASAP?

Crossfiyah8771

I've been a few trophies away for years and just don't have it in me to replay the whole game to get to a point to farm reapers via flu to hit 99.

Is there any way to reliably beat the Twins the first day possible? Any way to farm the Reaper earlier to hit 99 without replaying the whole game? 

55 minutes ago, Crossfiyah8771 said:

I've been a few trophies away for years and just don't have it in me to replay the whole game to get to a point to farm reapers via flu to hit 99.

Is there any way to reliably beat the Twins the first day possible? Any way to farm the Reaper earlier to hit 99 without replaying the whole game? 

There's the yoshitsune (spelling?)way you gotta make him a certain way but he absolutely destroys the twins like tissue paper in a hurricane he's complicated to make but not hard really if memory serves

I don't think I got all the way to 109 or did anything super extra I'm the type to try to be as quick and efficient as possible so I just made yoshi like guides said online probably cut a few corners knowing me and he just owned them took a couple tries but I definitely didn't play the whole dang game again to do it haha 

Edited by Taliesin_2943
  • Like 1

It's not a fun method, but it's possible to beat the twins at level 25 after finishing the second Palace using this Yoshitsune build, buffing Joker's attack and accuracy as much as possible with Skull and Fox, and using Mona to keep everyone alive long enough to reach phase 2. Then you have to hope the twins don't land a critical (if they do, they'll use the next turn to wipe out your team's stat boosts) and Joker's attacks don't miss (if it misses one twin, you won't be able to KO both at the same time).

It took me 16 tries to win the battle that early. Faster than replaying the entire game, but frustrating.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

Not against the twins, but you can abuse that and brute force the reaper early to max out your levels

2 hours ago, Groudon199 said:

No auto-revival against the twins. Losing to them doesn't result in a game over.

Ah thanks! Didn't realize that was the case. I actually still need to do this myself! Haha

• Like 2