This platinum is not worth it

KimBongUn420

Even after the change to drop rates, the seals grind is completely, utterly ridiculous.  Kudos to those of you who got the plat before the patch.  I will never know how this system ever made it through any sort of playtesting.  I'm six seals away from having them all, so I'm going to power through it, but having to spend 40 hours mindlessly grinding an RNG-based seed system is a joke.

I love this series to death but after this I think I'm going to wait on Gaiden and Y8, this experience has turned me off RGG games for a long, long time.  

This is easily the worst Yakuza platinum and unless you are really, really committed to 100% the whole series, this one is completely not worth it.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

I did it before the patch. I'll definitely say it is a bit tedious, but it really wasn't anything that insane. Not sure why this would impact your enjoyment of other games in the series.

If you went to a steakhouse and your food had a worm inside you might not think fondly of steak as a whole for a while. 

Does that explain what he means better? 

Edited by GodKaio-Ken

36 minutes ago, GodKaio-Ken said:

If you went to a steakhouse and your food had a worm inside you might not think fondly of steak as a whole for a while. 

Does that explain what he means better? 

It would be if someone at the steakhouse was forcing you to eat it. This is optional content.

I think a better analogy would be if you went to a steakhouse and they gave you a free plate of spaghetti. You didn't come for the spaghetti, but it's there if you want it.

Edited by sepheroithisgod

25 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

It would be if someone at the steakhouse was forcing you to eat it. This is optional content.

I think a better analogy would be if you went to a steakhouse and they gave you a free plate of spaghetti. You didn't come for the spaghetti, but it's there if you want it.

Eating steak is also optional though? And he paid for it in some capacity so I think it fits. 

Idk I just want steak now ?