Servers down again??

jacksplat95

Every time I try to access the online, the message is swapping between "Cannot connect to Activisions Demonware Servers", and ""No network connection detected. Check your network cable and try again". But I'm signed in and connected to the internet with plenty of signal. Have the servers gone down again? Is it temporary? Anyone else having the issue or is it just me?

32 minutes ago, jacksplat95 said:

Every time I try to access the online, the message is swapping between "Cannot connect to Activisions Demonware Servers", and ""No network connection detected. Check your network cable and try again". But I'm signed in and connected to the internet with plenty of signal. Have the servers gone down again? Is it temporary? Anyone else having the issue or is it just me?

You need to change your DNS settings to get in, because the devs or publishers changed something on the backend, which gets the servers blacklisted by some ISPs:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2024 at 10:37 PM, Fiercethetear said:

Can anyone give an update on whether or not servers are working and all trophies are obtainable? Also will dns change method result in a flag, is there a definitive stance regarding this game.

I tried last night with the DNS changes. Still couldn't connect. But I'll keep trying.

When I changed the dns settings, at least I was able to host private matches, but not public matches. To boost one needs to find someone who can, whom will then invite others through friends list.

One of the more peculiar matchmaking requirements I have ever seen lol

• 1 month later...