Equipment Enthusiast Glitched?

Wondering if anyone can help. I only need the 10 armor sets trophy for the plat (well 200,000 scrap as well but I am close to that).

My issue is I now have 11 complete armor sets in my inventory and the trophy has not popped. I read somewhere that it doesn't include the set you are wearing so after getting my tenth, I got an 11th set aswell to be sure assuming this would proc the trophy but still nothing.

I have:

Scavanger set (from the 2923 DLC)

Akari set

Bandit set

Cultist set

Elder set

Hunter set

Osseous set

Scrapper set

Slayer set

Void set

Warlord set (from the 2923 dlc)

Any ideas?

25 minutes ago, Juxta-Dowgle said:

Wondering if anyone can help. I only need the 10 armor sets trophy for the plat (well 200,000 scrap as well but I am close to that).

My issue is I now have 11 complete armor sets in my inventory and the trophy has not popped. I read somewhere that it doesn't include the set you are wearing so after getting my tenth, I got an 11th set aswell to be sure assuming this would proc the trophy but still nothing.

I have:

Scavanger set (from the 2923 DLC)

Akari set

Bandit set

Cultist set

Elder set

Hunter set

Osseous set

Scrapper set

Slayer set

Void set

Warlord set (from the 2923 dlc)

Any ideas?

I platted this a while ago but afaik dlc sets doesn't count for the trophy.

6 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

This^

The Default set doesn't count and neither do the DLC sets, you have to get 10 sets from the core game.

Bugger, I have both DLC sets, and the three starting sets, so taking them out I still need another four!?

Bugger that, don't think it it worth it, probably just move on to Remnant 2

1 hour ago, Juxta-Dowgle said:

Bugger, I have both DLC sets, and the three starting sets, so taking them out I still need another four!?

Bugger that, don't think it it worth it, probably just move on to Remnant 2

I think you only need one more based on your list. The starter is the Adventurer set, it doesn't count. Go for the Leto's set, it's easy to get it.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, breakXedge said:

I think you only need one more based on your list. The starter is the Adventurer set, it doesn't count. Go for the Leto's set, it's easy to get it.

Ah thank you, I misunderstood and thought your meant all the starting class sets didn't count (Cultist etc..).

I rerolled Earth this morning and was lucky enough to get Leto's armor so all sorted now :) Thanks for your help

• Like 1

On 08/08/2023 at 1:49 PM, HuntingFever said:

This^

The Default set doesn't count and neither do the DLC sets, you have to get 10 sets from the core game.

It counted for me when i hit 11 it popped and i had gotten 2 of the starting 1s and 2 dlc sets so it didnt count the set i started with, game is full of glitch/buggy things but damn what a game, waiting on my copy of R2 now cant wait ?

1 hour ago, WeeJ87 said:

It counted for me when i hit 11 it popped and i had gotten 2 of the starting 1s and 2 dlc sets so it didnt count the set i started with, game is full of glitch/buggy things but damn what a game, waiting on my copy of R2 now cant wait 1f642.png

That's strange, I had to find 2 additional sets because the DLC and starter ones I owned, didn't count ?.

22 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

That's strange, I had to find 2 additional sets because the DLC and starter ones I owned, didn't count 1f914.png.

Prob a glitch with the trophies, number 10 for me was the warlord set then the last set i got was letos