Madden NFL 24 Trophy Thoughts

NZBigC

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2024 at 8:50 AM, AngelicaK92 said:

Is Clean The Pile the only tricky trophy?

Seems to be. Unblockable is annoying but easy enough.  The career ones are a grind.  Clean the Pile seems to be the only real tricky one though.

Also, I'm seeing posts saying the avatar max level was updated to 60, so it looks like more of a grind if you haven't done it yet.

On 8/31/2023 at 1:08 PM, KROD_27 said:

You have to reach LVL 50 in order to get the trophy. For the quickest way, no tips on my end. It took me about 5 seasons to get the QB to max level, so it's grinding! Hopefully someone will find a faster/easier way.

How did you set up your seasons? did you do 2 minute quarters or like 10 minute quarters?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/6/2024 at 2:22 PM, Lightsp33d1987 said:

So is this an easy platinum just grindy?

There's one semi-hard trophy, which is clean the pile. But it's hard more because the requirements are dumb and luck-based. The avatars are very grindy, but easy. 

46 minutes ago, Datboy1991 said:

There's one semi-hard trophy, which is clean the pile. But it's hard more because the requirements are dumb and luck-based. The avatars are very grindy, but easy. 

Luckily I got that Clean The Pile shit out the way 🤣, Just the grind left now.

• 5 weeks later...

The avatar ones are grindy, but super doable even on one minute quarters, it's just a total rinse and repeat which is monotonous.  I've been listening to audiobooks and podcasts while I do them.  RB went relatively fast for me (probably the easiest IMO), my Linebacker I found a great play to pad stats, but it glitched on me at the contract renewal phase (I'll redo it, no way I can suffer through playing online to grind the rest of the levels).  I'm currently on the CB which is the hardest for me as I suck and the ball is literally never thrown my way (even though I got DB of the year in the fourth season with 6 picks and 5 sacks, hardly any tackles).  RB took me 5.5 seasons to 60.  LB I was at 42 after 4 seasons but glitched.  CB I was at 38 after four seasons, so I'll probably need a second contract renewal to eek out the 60 for him.  I guess the only thing that would make it better is if we got credit for overperforming like MVP, best position player, etc.  I've been playing on one minute quarters for all of them, I don't see the benefit of two minute quarters as the stats become absurd and there is no benefit to having more stats beyond the goals for each game. 

Cheers