Madden NFL 24 Trophy Thoughts

NZBigC

Exactly the same list (and almost identical trophy images) as Madden 23 minus 2 trophies (Already in Progress and Pro Bowler) 

What a huge fumble!

If reaching max level with each position takes as long as it did in Madden 23, then this is a hard pass for me!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NZBigC said:

Exactly the same list (and almost identical trophy images) as Madden 23 minus 2 trophies (Already in Progress and Pro Bowler)

Sounds just like the philosophy EA employs for its sports franchises.

1 hour ago, NZBigC said:

What a huge fumble!

I'm not so sure it is, when countless egregious mistakes have been made in the series over the last 15+ years. This is par for the course.

Grindy trophies in an annual release are stupid, but so is buying these games unconditionally every year (as many do).

1 hour ago, NZBigC said:

What a huge fumble!

If reaching max level with each position takes as long as it did in Madden 23, then this is a hard pass for me!

Sounds similar to what the NHL series has gone through.  They added ultra grindy trophies for passing Wayne Gretzky’s career point total record, which is like 2,900.  So it is super long and tedious to achieve, made more boring in that setting it to Rookie with sliders in your favor is the best way to go.  

I’d rather have multiplayer Ultimate Team trophies for reaching/winning the top division than single player over the top grinds like these.  At least you are playing the game for real that way,

3 hours ago, Slipknot_Fan007 said:

Skipped Madden 23 so not sure how tough the "max level" trophies will be, but the rest looks like the standard madden list that we've gotten the last couple years. If its not too grindy, it should be pretty easy!

Max level trophies not hard at all just a bit of a grind especially the defensive positions

On 8/9/2023 at 11:49 AM, Slipknot_Fan007 said:

Skipped Madden 23 so not sure how tough the "max level" trophies will be, but the rest looks like the standard madden list that we've gotten the last couple years. If its not too grindy, it should be pretty easy!

Its Grindy as hell.  The max level positions take way to long.

• Like 2

On 8/9/2023 at 0:49 PM, Slipknot_Fan007 said:

They were incredibly grindy, and just honestly not fun. 

The “Face of the Franchise” mode is gone, so the only potential saving grace is that the new mode might be much more enjoyable. We will see though 

On 8/15/2023 at 4:26 PM, Don_Chipotle said:

Question, the grinding you are talking about needs some kind of MP?

Not in the last game, no.  In '23 you had to get your player to level 30 which took several seasons worth of games.
People figured out the easiest way to do it was to play the first game then retire/restart your career.  Even then it took hours.

No idea on this one as people have noted the mode isn't the same.  It may be better but it may be worse.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Eticket109 said:

Not in the last game, no.  In '23 you had to get your player to level 30 which took several seasons worth of games.
People figured out the easiest way to do it was to play the first game then retire/restart your career.  Even then it took hours.

No idea on this one as people have noted the mode isn't the same.  It may be better but it may be worse.

I never played Madden 23 but on this one, the new max level is 50! I'm currently working on the QB in the Superstar section (which I believe is the only place you can do it) and with a full season, including preseason I was able to get to level 20. The annoying thing is that is soo repetitive so you have to spend days and days doing the same thing. I think it will probably take around 4 seasons to max it out. 

Hopefully, someone will have a faster way soon! 

Edited by KROD_27

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, BECKIM5 said:

Do you have the reach overall 99 with your player or reach LVL 50? Can anyone confirm? What seems to be the quickest way?

You have to reach LVL 50 in order to get the trophy. For the quickest way, no tips on my end. It took me about 5 seasons to get the QB to max level, so it's grinding! Hopefully someone will find a faster/easier way.

• 3 months later...

I am honestly getting extremely tired of the repetitiveness of the trophies in these games. It has been mostly the same for old-gen (and also new gen, for the most part) since Madden 20. Sure, decently easy plats, but my problem about the list is what has been plaguing madden for around a decade, if not more:

They put no effort in this.

What changes in this game other than tiny UI redos, a roster update, and a terrible mode every so often?

I only get this game every year because what else is there, NFL-wise? Not much, if any. 

I really hope this franchise can go back to its glory days (2000s to around Madden 25), but I feel like that ship has sailed, since that exclusive NFL license is staying for at least another 2-3 years (2026 is the expiration date for now, option for 2027)