Which trophies are now unobtainable?

I'm only basing this on Google Translate results, but I'd imagine 初フレンド戦車出撃 and maybe 初招待. I'm not sure about 初合成 but based on the description, I'd say maybe. 

I mean, 初招待 is in theory either online based or uses NEAR. 

Translations with trophy descriptions

First friend tank sortie
A friend's friend tank was added to the sortie force and fought.

First invitation
Invitations were sent out.

First Synthesis
Friend tanks were synthesized in the troop formation scene.

(I don't know anything about the game, but I'd thought I'd give an opinion anyway in case it's even a tiny bit helpful) 

• Like 1

I looked into this a while back, and even with the Japanese documentation on the game we couldn't determine an answer on whether near was required or not. While the Japanese wiki mentions near (https://wiki.denfaminicogamer.jp/psvitatrophies/AR_COMBAT_DigiQ_-ともだち戦車隊-), and the edit was added after the near shutdown, the documentation from the in-game manual seems to indicate friend tanks are leveled up from ad-hoc and/or near (Page 32/35), and you can send invitations to players.

• Like 2

On 8/18/2023 at 4:10 AM, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

I looked into this a while back, and even with the Japanese documentation on the game we couldn't determine an answer on whether near was required or not. While the Japanese wiki mentions near (https://wiki.denfaminicogamer.jp/psvitatrophies/AR_COMBAT_DigiQ_-ともだち戦車隊-), and the edit was added after the near shutdown, the documentation from the in-game manual seems to indicate friend tanks are leveled up from ad-hoc and/or near (Page 32/35), and you can send invitations to players.

On 8/17/2023 at 11:11 PM, Zipp Storm said:

I'm only basing this on Google Translate results, but I'd imagine 初フレンド戦車出撃 and maybe 初招待. I'm not sure about 初合成 but based on the description, I'd say maybe. 

I mean, 初招待 is in theory either online based or uses NEAR. 

Translations with trophy descriptions

First friend tank sortie
A friend's friend tank was added to the sortie force and fought.

First invitation
Invitations were sent out.

First Synthesis
Friend tanks were synthesized in the troop formation scene.

(I don't know anything about the game, but I'd thought I'd give an opinion anyway in case it's even a tiny bit helpful) 

Thank you for the info, I've looked at the most recent timestamps and the last earners for all 3 were around the time NEAR shutdown in 2017 so to be safe, I'll file a report for them and update it if new info comes in that says different :).

EDIT: yui6952 got the 100%, 6 months ago so it's likely NEAR isn't required for the trophies but a proper confirmation would be appreciated please :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Thank you for the info, I've looked at the most recent timestamps and the last earners for all 3 were around the time NEAR shutdown in 2017 so to be safe, I'll file a report for them and update it if new info comes in that says different :).

EDIT: yui6952 got the 100%, 6 months ago so it's likely NEAR isn't required for the trophies.

Hmm, that's a possibility. Perhaps NEAR was optional? 

I would offer to help by checking out the game and seeing what's necessary, but I only have 1 of my Vitas on me as I gave the other to my other half, but yeah, it's not always easy to tell with these obscure games. 

• Like 2