Requiem for a killer

cudny_materac

Be aggressive at the beginning and don't give too much respect to the thugs, use only disarm and destroy when the shields and stun batons show up. The more time passes the harder it will get when the big guys join in. In my successful run I got to 500+ combo uninterrupted and then beat up Croc again with no hit.

• Like 1

1 - Right at the start of the challenge, throw a smoke grenade and then Sabotage the weapon crates. So, you don't have to deal with gunfire anymore.
2 - In the beginning defeat the enemies as fast as you can, to build your combo faster to avoid the brutes in the end. I use about 3 or 4 attacks, then throw a batrang and go to the circle + X special, to take out some enemies at once.
3 - Once the medics start to put electricity on people, use the batclaw, followed by the attack. You are invincible while doing this. So, you can repeat this as much as you have electrified enemies on the field.
4 - Once the shields and the electric bastons show up, slow down a bit. Just, dodge and attack, dodge and attack again. Attack twice in a row only if you will use the #3 advice. And use special (square + triangle) to break bastons and shields, I don't use it with other weapons, since this animation consumes time and it can be a problem later.
5 - If I remember well, you can almost always attack once after this special.
6 - You should get the 20 rival points when you get about a hit 450 combo.
7 - If a brute shows up, freeze him with an ice grenade and avoid him.
8 - If another brute shows up, you have no choice, you have to deal with him.

To me, a brute showed up when I was with a 400-hit combo, but some people say that he didn't show up, maybe they are faster than me. Here is a video example:

Edited by taciovinicius
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 8/18/2023 at 8:30 PM, taciovinicius said:

1 - Right at the start of the challenge, throw a smoke grenade and then Sabotage the weapon crates. So, you don't have to deal with gunfire anymore.
2 - In the beginning defeat the enemies as fast as you can, to build your combo faster to avoid the brutes in the end. I use about 3 or 4 attacks, then throw a batrang and go to the circle + X special, to take out some enemies at once.
3 - Once the medics start to put electricity on people, use the batclaw, followed by the attack. You are invincible while doing this. So, you can repeat this as much as you have electrified enemies on the field.
4 - Once the shields and the electric bastons show up, slow down a bit. Just, dodge and attack, dodge and attack again. Attack twice in a row only if you will use the #3 advice. And use special (square + triangle) to break bastons and shields, I don't use it with other weapons, since this animation consumes time and it can be a problem later.
5 - If I remember well, you can almost always attack once after this special.
6 - You should get the 20 rival points when you get about a hit 450 combo.
7 - If a brute shows up, freeze him with an ice grenade and avoid him.
8 - If another brute shows up, you have no choice, you have to deal with him.

To me, a brute showed up when I was with a 400-hit combo, but some people say that he didn't show up, maybe they are faster than me. Here is a video example:

Dont sabotage the gun crates,you dont get point of that and its enemies that will go down without any points and makes brutes show up faster,i tested it.....just break the guns if they have and it help combo and make brutes stay away also avoid killing doctors,them keeping small thugs alive helps build up more combo and keep the brutes away...

This  being said i still havent managed to do it because batman decides to do something else than what  i have in mind

• 3 weeks later...

to the people who have this trophy when you first start the challenge is it even worth doing multiple beatdown in the very beginning to get the combo up after doing the batclaw  slam cause you need a pretty high combo for the million points 

• 3 weeks later...