All-In-One Collectible Guide & Miscellaneous Trophies (Video Guides)

wolker4

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, PotrikBerger said:

I’ve collected every Shroudfane and every golden chest in every area but it’s telling me overall I have only 25/26 Shroudfanes and only 114/120 chests. Yet each individual area says I’ve done everything there is to offer.

Any ideas where the missing stuff is?

They are in Wounds Edge, it's not listed in the locations until you revisit it. Here's a guide on how to get there and find everything there. 👍

https://daynglsgameguides.com/2023/08/27/immortals-of-aveum-collectible-guide/11/

15 minutes ago, Sponger760 said:

They are in Wounds Edge, it's not listed in the locations until you revisit it. Here's a guide on how to get there and find everything there. 👍

https://daynglsgameguides.com/2023/08/27/immortals-of-aveum-collectible-guide/11/

Many thanks for the info and quick reply, it’s appreciated, I will check it out 👌

• 3 weeks later...

Great guide! Thank you so much as I have been using it.

However, I do have a question. I missed one gold chest in the underwell because of those darn Aelori's and the gates that close after opening them with pressure plates. Can I return to this area after beating the game? Or am I going to have to do another playthrough collecting everything again?

11 hours ago, TrophyHuntLady said:

Great guide! Thank you so much as I have been using it.

However, I do have a question. I missed one gold chest in the underwell because of those darn Aelori's and the gates that close after opening them with pressure plates. Can I return to this area after beating the game? Or am I going to have to do another playthrough collecting everything again?

There are no missable gold chests in this game, so you can still collect all of them even after completing the game, unless they made changes in the latest updates, which I don't believe they did.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...