Immortal Difficulty Bug?

GeniePlatinum

Damn, that's unfortunate to hear. Dumb question, but if you made a back up save before the final chapter, and then re-loaded it after they send a patch out, would you be able to get it that way? (if you went on to finish said chapter, of course.)

EDIT: It did end up popping for me. Weird.

Edited by Jordan_On_Tinder

Just finished an immortal playthrough too and the trophy didn’t pop. Hopefully they get this fixed. Not excited by the idea of doing a third playthrough. 

Anyone know if this is related to doing your immortal difficulty in a second playthrough? Curious to know if people who played immortal first had this problem.

SOLVED: Just got the trophy to pop. Deleted the save data and game from my console and then reinstalled. Played through on the hardest difficulty and it popped when it was supposed to.

Edited by Shadows_of_Old

On 9/4/2023 at 5:41 PM, BodyChipper said:

I've been using this one: https://daynglsgameguides.com/2023/08/27/immortals-of-aveum-collectible-guide/

Also a patch dropped today so the immortal trophy glitch my be fixed.

How did this guide work out for you? I see you have the platinum so pretty good I'm guessing? I'm looking for a decent collectible/missable trophy guide without giving too much of the game away. Finding any sort of guide for this game is tough though. 

On 9/21/2023 at 12:15 AM, Sponger760 said:

How did this guide work out for you? I see you have the platinum so pretty good I'm guessing? I'm looking for a decent collectible/missable trophy guide without giving too much of the game away. Finding any sort of guide for this game is tough though. 

The guide worked great. I may have missed a chest or two on it during the story so I had to figure out what I was missing when doing cleanup. But everything was there and it was quick to mop up in postgame. The guide doesn't necessarily list every single chest as soon as you could get it, only what makes sense on the story route. You'll clean the rest up later. This was the only guide I used, no other videos and no other walkthroughs as the story itself and puzzles are easy enough to figure out.

• 3 months later...
On 9/14/2023 at 6:36 PM, xAFT3RL1FEx said:

Still no luck with grand magus with 1.04 update using my save at last boss fight. Hopefully dont need to start a new game for it to work

so did you have to start a new game to get the trophy or did you keep trying with the save at the final boss?

• 2 months later...