Game crashing

3 hours ago, esstee11 said:

It happens a couple times a day for me, where everyones booted and you get error message on screen. Just think doh and carry on to the next match. No real biggie, theyll get to the patches soon I'm sure

Are you talking about where you get the network connection timed out message and get booted out to the main menu? That has happened to me a few times as well but this is different. The game actually crashes and the game app closes completely. 

23 hours ago, lordzeze said:

Are you talking about where you get the network connection timed out message and get booted out to the main menu? That has happened to me a few times as well but this is different. The game actually crashes and the game app closes completely. 

Oh ok yes sorry I meant where it boots your current match back to Texas home screen. I've never had a full game crash

On 8/29/2023 at 2:06 AM, lordzeze said:

I haven't had any issues prior to today but twice tonight when I was playing as the family the game has crashed mid match and booted me back to the PS5 home menu. Anyone else experiencing this?

Yeah it happened to me twice on Tuesday as well. So far no crashes since though.