Where can I buy this?

Ok, so Im sorry for this being the first post on the forum, but I've tried to find information about how to buy this game on PStore but Im still not certain how.

It seems to be avaliable on some of the PSN stores, but I dont know which ones because I cant seem to find that information.

Its supposed to be an Asian version with an english sub that you can buy with it? or download?

I know for sure its not avaliable in my own PStore atleast

7 hours ago, ConAir said:

I spotted a few (and mostly expensive) copies on eBay. It comes down to Japan or Korea so far, so I suggest to look there and/or Hong Kong.

Ok, but what about getting the English version? Is the disc already english?

And what about the PSN versions that is avaliable? What stores do actually have it? (for example do the US store have it?) and is the PSN version in English already or must I get myself a patch or something for translation?

On 8/30/2023 at 5:36 PM, Squeek111 said:

Ok, but what about getting the English version? Is the disc already english?

And what about the PSN versions that is avaliable? What stores do actually have it? (for example do the US store have it?) and is the PSN version in English already or must I get myself a patch or something for translation?

I don't have the game, but you could a seller. For the digital version I suggested to check the JP, Korea and/or Hong Kong store. The last store has it at least, according to psprices, but I don't have a HK account to verify if it also supports the English language. 

11 minutes ago, ConAir said:

I don't have the game, but you could a seller. For the digital version I suggested to check the JP, Korea and/or Hong Kong store. The last store has it at least, according to psprices, but I don't have a HK account to verify if it also supports the English language. 

There's at least a version in the PSN store (Singapore) that has English. Indonesia and Thailand have it too. I don't think the version in the HK store has English, but somebody else should confirm it.

• Like 1

Like @Shipyroni said, you’re looking for the Asian edition like Singapore, Indonesia and Thailand as those usually have English on them.

You can find some on Ebay (assuming you want it physical, that is),  playasia only has the Japanese edition, and you don’t want that as that edition doesn’t have English.