Ease of use suggestion for psnprofiles

Hey guys i've been a long time user of this platform across various PSN id's, I would like to make a suggestion which I believe would make this site even better than it already is! 

On our own profiles, games show up with a blue background if the game is 100% completed and has a platinum trophy, or green if the game is 100% completed but doesn't have a platinum..

I think it would be a phenomenal idea to carry this format over to the games list. With tens of thousands of games listed on this site, it would be SUPER helpful if these colours carried over to the games a-z library. That way a user would be able to scroll down through the list and know exactly what they have and haven't already completed. I have craved this change for years!

Love the site and thank you for all you do!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HusKy said:

Already present in PSNP+. Also, titles for games that are in your profile are in BOLD to make them even easier to spot.

tIePzc1.png

Oh really that is fantastic, i'll sign up now! I never knew you guys already had this as a feature, i've always felt it would be a really nice touch especially for the folks with 10,000 platinums 😂🤣👏🏻

10 minutes ago, PerennialGrump said:

Oh really that is fantastic, i'll sign up now! I never knew you guys already had this as a feature, i've always felt it would be a really nice touch especially for the folks with 10,000 platinums 😂🤣👏🏻

To be clear PSNP+ is a free user script that runs on top of the site. It is not part of the premium subscription on the site.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PerennialGrump said:

Upon looking into it further i've literally just came to this realization, I use psnprofiles via chrome on mobile so it will unfortunately not be feasible for me (I don't believe) I thought my dreams had been answered for a quick minute 😅

Both Android and iOS are supported. See the first post. 👍

• Like 2

11 hours ago, HusKy said:

Both Android and iOS are supported. See the first post. 👍

I just downloaded the kiwi browser in order to get this set up since I found a forum post on here saying it's the only mobile search engine that supports the necessary downloads. It works like a dream thank you so much! Hopefully psnprofiles will employ you directly to add this as a feature on their site as it really is a gamechanger 😅 the colours on the a-z games library will help TENFOLD

• Like 1